Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I'd love one too . After spending 3 hours in ER on saturday due to toddlers ear weeping gunk we ended up at dr today due to fever still around and now weeping from eye and gunk out the nose... *sigh* toddler has major ear infection and we now have to wrestle both ear drops and antibiotic into him. *sigh* He woke up at 5am screaming... its been a long day to say the least.

So I'd love something grown up to drink and a quiet healthy corner to enjoy it in with adult friends *g*

Välkommen Moon :agreed:

Hey what was that other greeting again Ari? Valkommen something..? Gosh I just can't remember. :) (inside server joke, hehehe)

Awh Genenut. Sounds really bad for the lil one. How about a stiff drink and a padded room? That's where all the adults hang out. :D

You're always welcome Moon. Cheers! :(

Oh and I'll definitely take you up on that offer Prom. :) I think I'm ready for work now. :D

:( Ok, Here it is...Välkommen baksida

So the first attempt at saying "Welcome back" in swedish came out a little... wrong.. I still have much to learn with context! :)

I promise Moon not to call you a "backside" again! :)

Välkommen Tillbaka Only from now on!

*Slides a hot cup of coffee to Funki*

Why do people always have to drink coffee, it's a bar! *Grabs a vodka*

'Cos Mr Moon :) your night is my morning and vice versa....unless I want to go into rehab... :P

Edited by Funkilicious

Woot! Thanks ! If thats a raspberri vodka Moon, slide one to me!

They dont go well with legos but Ill do my best to keep myself from getting hurt!

Hey all :D back from Rimini!

And very tired, only had about 6 hours sleep last two days (who invented nights of partying when you need to check out at 9am and your bus leaves at 9pm?) so I'll be doing some catching up tonight. After I visit my GF of course. ;)

Coronas with lime all around since that's what I've been running on these weeks!

Hehe thanks for the pillow. It definitely helps to sleep in my own bed again. The couch/bed I was laying on while we were in Rimini made sleeping feel like the worst torture from HELL. *sigh*

GL with that exam Undone!

Ooh no partying for me today went to a bbq last night and didn't get home till gone 2am :s hehe at least the kids slept till almost 11am!

So I'll have a coffee with a kick please Katran :P

Mixes some drinks for Katrans party :P