Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Oooh hugs!...did I get here to late? And I'd love a big Irish Coffee please....make a great night cap :4rofl:

LOL @ Dancing girls...I can do a trip and stumble...does that count gogo? :D

dont know about dancing girls but if you join the servers with ari, schot and vampie there will be whips chains and biting *eg* ... Will that do?

dont know about dancing girls but if you join the servers with ari, schot and vampie there will be whips chains and biting *eg* ... Will that do?

Well, it depends if they are hawt dancin gurlz or dancing girls. Those are two totally different things.

Not like I already have enough of girl talk already. <_<

*plays some more darts*

Bullseye! ^^

In montreal, bars here open at 8.00 am and a small draft is cheaper than a coffee :trans:. It's just a bit past that time over here, and I'm wondering if this bar does a good fry up.

:trans:

gogo

p.s. goes to work at plastering the hole in the wall made by blade's supposed "bullseye" :4rofl:

Hey, everyone knows I'm a crack-shot at darts. I'm glad the Key Largo Bar had a 3 new sets of dartboards installed just before I came. ^^

I'll take a glass of milk (Yes, MILK!) Its good for ya in the morning. :lol:

*Plays some pool, takes a rest from darts*

Ok another milestone for me wohoo level 50 yepieeeee. And I am glad that some of you were with me last night when it happened. So another round on me (OMG I am gonna be broke). And so yall know I am off on monday and tuesday so I hope to get to play with yall some more. OHOHOH and ty Ari for inspiring our sounds BOING!

Ok another milestone for me wohoo level 50 yepieeeee. And I am glad that some of you were with me last night when it happened. So another round on me (OMG I am gonna be broke). And so yall know I am off on monday and tuesday so I hope to get to play with yall some more. OHOHOH and ty Ari for inspiring our sounds BOING!

Congrats! We knew you could do it!! haha Your welcome? I never knew my dog and his obnoxious dog toy would lead to inspiration for so many people!~ lmao!! Oh and I have to say it was so much fun playing with you omgstuff! come back soon!! Hope they didnt scare ya off.. they can be a bit wild ya know :D:)