Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I'm going on vacation again tomorow for a week or two to the mountains (depends on the weather) so guess I won't be online anymore untill I come back. :P

Have fun till then. :hugs:

ooh , that gives me another idea ... I'll take a deluxe hot cocoa.. (with whip cream and shaved chocolate on top) .. just the thing to take the cold off the morning (we have frost warnings tonight in my corner of NE)

*replaces traditional dart board with one of the new safety ones with rounded plastic points and the holey board they go into so that blade doesnt put any more holes in the wall/patrons ;-) and thus upset gogo ..*

*puts the traditional one out back on cement board wall that is impervious to dart needles*

*replaces traditional dart board with one of the new safety ones with rounded plastic points and the holey board they go into so that blade doesnt put any more holes in the wall/patrons ;-) and thus upset gogo ..*

*puts the traditional one out back on cement board wall that is impervious to dart needles*

*Gets TNT*

*Takes SAFETY board out back. KAAABLAMMMM pphhsss BOOOOOM!

*Puts cement backdrop/backsplash behind traditional board :P *

(Anything that has the word safety in it is generally crap. This includes darts. With the new cement barrier things should go smoothly.)

Now, if only there was a archery/shooting range in the basement! :)

hehe Scleameth....can't trust those pesky fax machines I tells ya!

Why is it always morning too soon *cries*....Crawls to the coffee machine and hooks up the iv. Normal service should be resumed....well all I can say is it should :4rol:

Yay there's some new memory for my pc on it's way :hugs:

my friend ordered it fer me, it was really cheap (€30 for 1 gb)

Bah I planned on cleaning my room today, it's a mess. Not looking forward to it lol.

Thank god I have to work from 16:00 till 21:00...

*grabs a redbull from the fridge to get going*

Edited by Timotheus

Oh Ill take the 2 of the highest test coffee you have, I think Ill just pour the first one on my head to start! :hugs:

Well I did it, I always said I would get at greet one dawn while in Sacred.. I accomplished that dream this morning! Oh I am sooo tired :D LOL

Hands Ari and uber coffee! All nighter eh! hehe nice :D

Please give me something so strong it kicks me into next week...ever have one of those 'when great days go hideous'? :rofl:....line em up barkeep and keep em coming :D

Dang, it was a long day...someone, anyone pass me a beer...Woo Hoo! :D Claire, I'm sorry you're having one of those days :( here, you can have my beer...I'll wait for the seconde.

:D

gogo

p.s. hmmm, Timo, does beer and redbull mix? I've had it with vodka only...oh yeah very memorable ^^

Oh Yes! it was a great time!

There was a Wolfe sighting in bronze (I have pics!) we had great time hunting and chatting away the dawn hjors with her, Moon, Curtis and several others! :D I really cant type a sentence I'm so tired hahaha! So I hope its kinda intelligible. it was great fun!

Hope to do it again in soon! (After some sleep though!)

ahh, sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! Well, me and claire are just starting to siddle up to the bar and ordering the rounds. Plenty left for all you guys, pull up a stool and let's tell tales!

:D

gogo

bla bla bla

p.s. hmmm, Timo, does beer and redbull mix? I've had it with vodka only...oh yeah very memorable ^^

No, but redbull and Jägermeister does! It's called a "flying deer" here :D

They give you a glass of redbull and a small bottle of Jägermeister, you open it and drop it in your glass. You have to drink it in one go, and while drinking the Jägermeister pours out of the opened bottle and mixes with the redbull :D

Edited by Timotheus

Oh man sorry about that... I hope you get better. Try going for a run(Don't over-do it) and then eating some Tabasco sauce. It really clears things out and works for me! :)

*Plays pool*

bla bla bla

No, but redbull and Jägermeister does! It's called a "flying deer" here :D

They give you a glass of redbull and a small bottle of Jägermeister, you open it and drop it in your glass. You have to drink it in one go, and while drinking the Jägermeister pours out of the opened bottle and mixes with the redbull :bow:

oooh! Now that it something I will have to try! ;)

The way I feel at the moment, I have the sniffles and the start of a headache, so a cold remedy please...anyone?

Sends Funki some roasted garlic, herby chicken soup and plenty of fluids! Hope this goes away for you really fast Funki! :D Adds a snuggly blanket and pillow.

Coffee for me please ;)