Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Woohoo!! Ill take a drinky here! Something sweet!

Just hit my 1000 post! Oh what a milestone! :)

Time for a party :D Any excuse for a party is good enough for me! :D

Hey all, my apologies for staying out this late ;) I'm having a lot of trouble accessing FDM at the moment, dunno what the trouble is. I'm hoping I can find time to get a char out to Kami this sunday, but I'll be unable to play today and saturday because:

1. My gf and I will be spending the night at a hotel to celebrate our 1yr together-ness

2. Gotta work on saturday evening

3. Gonna be partying saturday night :)

Catch you all again soon :)

Oh and the beer's on my tab today :P celebration time!

Ahh cheers Timo, gratz on the anniversary :) GL with the report Dick and as it's friday I'll be having a pint of the black stuff, it's cold and wintery here haha I can get out all my favortite wintery clothes woo hoo!

Happy chilly friday everyone!

:P

guinness-penguins.jpg

Weee, I'm home.

For those that have been wondering where I've been in the past week, I was at a friend's house for one whole week of partying. :)

Sorry for not telling you beforehand but I didn't had time to do it since it kinda happened rather fast (aka "my parents are leaving today for one whole week, everyone party at my house" :D).

Anyway, free drinks on me since I had plenty lately. :4rofl:

*slides the bottle to Moon* I'm sorry Moon :D I hope its fixed soon. :D

Can I get something stronger then the norm?.. Really really strong maybe? and maybe a pillow, the floor would soon being saying hello, mine as well make it comfy. :)

Oh yes please enci! Enough to swim in if you please, hehe. :D

Oooooh. You done it now Evil. Back to the doghouse for you. :) *Funnels Evil lotsa Sangria so he won't feel the wrath of Vampie too much* :D