Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Those complete RETARDED IDIOTS at my ISP! I can't connect to darkmatters for a long time. If they ever get it fixed.

They're supplying bad IP's, and there's no way you can get a good one.

Give me some redbull so I can do some hyper homework.... :)

Edited by Timotheus

oops running to the store, better find more goodies to throw on the fire looks like lots of company coming my way ( well except for one person who is sleeping *lol*) PARTYYYYYYY dancingparty.gif

Almost back as intended. The ISP is still troubling me, but I like half-way gave up and made the VPN client a startup item so I can log in when I start the pc. This situation is OK to me, for now.

Quick beer before I'm off to bed! :blush:

*crawls into bar.....omg it's friday...no energy to wooT...give me 12 triple cup melting espresso's with extra cafine...make that 13...it's dark outside and my body and head are yelling go back to sleep!*

Sets up IV for espresso's and falls back to sleep

:blush:

It's Friday evening!!

Muahahahaha!

Funny thing is my university: we've started 6 weeks ago, and today was the last day to add subjects. And the blue smurf decided at noon today that he didn't want one of his classes and changed it to some other one... I'm very happy because it was like an enlightenment: it was so sudden decision and with all the rush begging professors to let you in and taking signatures from advisers...

I want a pitcher of your finest porter and glasses for everyone that likes it... make it three pitchers... for now :lol:

Cheerz!

Ahh bhj bless ya :lol: today is even worse, I just can't wake up, I feel some mini hibernation coming on!...maybe a week of sleep :lol:

Drinks all round and have a fantastic weekend everyone :)

Yay the weekend, my birthday party on sunday, and my actual birthday on monday!

Drinks on me!

*Shoves claire a double triple espresso*

:lol:

~Doom

hehe cheers for the double triple...seems to be working! and Tim..Birthday boy....what ya getting for the big day or are all your pressies closely guarded secrets?

and oi where's mi party invite? you can pass me off as some eccentric old Aunti! LOLOL

Ahh cheers for the heads up on the whiskey Undone...did you add ice n water or is it nice neat?

and oi where's mi party invite? you can pass me off as some eccentric old Aunti! LOLOL

What, paintballing? :)

Sorry undone you aren't all invited, it would cost a bit too much then

:BlobRed:

~Doom