Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

:( Vampie :D

I'm trying not to hit the bottle when I get depressed now. It's not been doing me any favours.

And erialc, I know how you feel. I woke up almost 3 hours ago and have only now managed to rotate in bed enough to turn the computer on.

Ok things went from bad to worse! My truck got broken into while I was working tonight. They tried to still the cd player but a customer saw them and let the manager know and he got out there before they got it all the way out. My windows are messed up, my dash is torn apart and $1000 worth of evils tools were stolen.

I need more than a shot gimme a bottle.

oh yeah and the police cant do a thing about it because they didnt see them or something like that all they can do is take down a report and they said there was no evidence nevermind the fact they didnt even take any finger prints oh and this is the 4th act of this kind in our buisness plex in a week.

Edited by Seductive_Vampie

Awww Vampie :) I so feel for you. When I moved up here my car was trashed 3 times in 6 weeks for the same reason the stereo. Wouldn't mind that the stereo was useless to them as I kept the face of it in the house with me. Still didn't stop them totally trashing the car to get in it and disable the alarm :S If there has been a spate of car thefts/break ins the owners of the duplex could camera up the parking area? Maybe?

*slides over the bottle*

:D

Reviewing research proposals from student groups for one of my classes, boring stuff.

At least I'm hitting the clubs/pubs tonight! Finally I can relax a bit, these weeks are killing me. I keep running from studying to my GF/friends to work to college and back to studying again. So much to do, so little time!

A nice cappuccino pretty-please!

Claire, I'm pretty sure Americans are reluctant to put up CCTV cameras because it impinges their civil liberties. Or at least that was the reason I got from a lot of people.

And a couple of years back my uncle and his family had been on holiday. They got back really late at night and, with 3 young children, decided to head straight to bed and unload the car in the morning. While they were sleeping some people broke into the house, stole the car keys, went joyriding, then torched the car with all their stuff still in it. Brand new car and all their holiday stuff gone.

EDIT: I don't think my dad's fully twigged that I've got a girlfriend yet, and it's been 2 years. I told him she's coming up after my exams and he got all confused and just put my mum on the phone :sick:

Edited by th3undon3on3

Another reason they wont put up cameras because they are too freaking cheap! They dont have to pay for the damages so why do they care? OMG ppl suck I have always loved my town now I feel like I am living in the ghetto. Another bottle please. Oh and dad's often have selective memories when it comes to the whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing LOL.

Awh Vampie. That really sucks about the Truck. And the tools too. :( I really hate being in that sort of no control and total loss situation. Ugh! Very frustrating! Move over. Now I need a bottle to drown in too! :Just_Cuz_21:

*Turns down the volume for Timo* :lol:

a little bird "ish" thing :P told me Evil was buying the next few rounds :evil:

So bottoms up everyone :D

Welcome even deeper into the Family Evil

:mafia: :mafia: :mafia:

I have to start my counter too

0 exam down, 9 to go.

1 paper down, 3 to write.

And just a glass of wine for me pls. I have to work on this presentation thingie.

Good luck with exams!

I don't envy you!

Green tea isn't green, it's yellow. Dark mustard at best.

I'm trying to revise for my exam this afternoon and it seems, as well as giving us the worst lecturer known to mankind, the wonderful structural mechanics people have decided it's a good idea to blank out any important information on the lecture notes. My director of studies is going to be getting a very angry, and no doubt sarcastic, email when I get the time.

Can I get a hot cocoa with a shot of godiva or kaluhua in it? I need something to warm me up after trodging through 14 inches of snow to get to my car with a 3 year old.... and then digging it out. My feet may not defrost til spring....