Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

kids must really take it out of you , I'm always weak that way Undone.... Here's some no-doze tablets and Jolt Cola to wash them down with .. gl & *hugs*

I'm weak. I'll probably cave in soon. 8 hours until the exam, so I might actually be able to grab 5ish hours sleep. Two more past paper questions to go, but I'm not even going to look at the Fourier series'. Ignorance is bliss :)

Exam finishes in 20 minutes. And yes, I am back in my flat. And yes, I'll be paying £50 to resit that in summer. And no, I am not happy.

My sympathies :4rofl:

Im having a surprise exam in an hour. Guess its too late to do anything about it, so I'll have a strong one. Anything will do

No exams today :4rofl:

I almost missed mine yesterday because I slept in. My alarm was going off every 5 minutes from 7 o'clock, and I didn't wake up until 8:50, with the exam at 9:30. My flatmate's also doing 2am-3am slots in the studio recording. I wonder if the university ever considered the students' health when they were coming up with these timetables?

I'm now under mother's orders not to study today and just take a break. Mother knows best :3lmao:

I'll have a cup of tea thanks. Keeping off the alcohol for now.

Beer me!

Almost had my ogame fleet crashed by kavish because my internet died. Only managed to save my fleet because I kept trying to get online to download past papers :4rofl: And I found this from the bad old days! We weren't even the biggest alliance :3lmao:

Edited by th3undon3on3

*sinks it in one*

The sad thing is there are aspects I like - the electrical and mechanical engineering that I want to do in the future - but there's so much crap that we're forced to do that I'm neither good at nor interested in. I'm told this is what makes a degree from my university so valuable, but if this is what I have to go through to get it then it's simply not worth the extra few £k a year. I really want to get into this field of work, because there's so much potential for improvement and advances to benifit society, but it's increasingly seeming like society is taking the back foot in preference of money. That's not why I got into engineering, and is one of the many reasons I now want out.

Ahhh Vampie I'll happily join you, it's friday and I'm already getting my friday groove on, even if it's going to be spent at home doing a few xmas things ugh at least I made it to friday without sleeping late once :D

Pours Vampie a big Baileys and passes Tim big beer :)

Happy Friday everyone!

:D

Better I have a coffee or 6 till tonight :3lmao:

Hope yer head is feeling better Undone! :D

I'll have something spoon bendingly strong, grrrrr my kids have to be crowbarred out of bed on a school day but oh no come the weekend they are like insomniacs, just after 6 am yesterday and and the same today :s....I am not amused. Even though I send them back to bed it's no good I am awake and grumpy. ***Wonders what else to tie to the top of the tree.*** Waaaaahhhhhh. :o

Sits in a corner sipping slowly whilst muttering like someone who hasn't had 1 lie in for 3 weeks.

:D

Claire - one word dramamine .... the ingredient that makes it work for travel sickness is the same stuff in over the counter sleep meds.... and they make it in all age groups dosages :D ..... give them all a dose at 6am and roll over and go back to sleep ....

Ahhh enci I so hear you, hope all is well with you. Line up those coffee's please!

Claire - one word dramamine

hehe Mom I swear there really are days when I could, whats up with them, sleep is wonderful and addictive! haha I did threaten that if they keep doing it they get sports camp every weekend till they are 18 and I wake em up at 5am for school!......muwahahaha

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring on the bean!

I have a dream. I see coffees lined up on my desk

:drunkards::):Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12::Just_Cuz_12:

Lovely sight. help yourselves

I’ll try to muddle through this day somehow. Must survive cause Ensiferum is playing here tonight :viking:

Now where did I put my plastic axe….. :whistle: