Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

voodoomoosedoesxmas.jpg

Yay ! Voodoo moose head is officially Santa Voodoo Moose head! Isnt he festive? I thought he would look good in the bar! Oh How about a nice eggnog? all toasty with rum would be great here!

:) nice Moose!

Gratz with the last test Timo.

Argghh fill me up with the bean of life....iv....have to go xmas shopping today I am sooooo not looking forward to it, everywhere will be packed with people ugh :) I am sooo sociable eh! I do this every year too leave it to the last day or few, must have a gene of stupidness kicking around in me as I also say I'll do it early next year.

Slurps the coffee and charges up the Taser....*get back fellow shoppers*

I actually did almost "taze" someone the other day... apparently taser inc says "tase" is not a verb... oh well, way to ruin total's fun... but yeah, this drug-dealing fool was resisting arrest... he almost got quite a shock! but... thats another story. NICE MOOSE! and congrats on the last test bro, its a good feeling eh? but xmas shopping is terrible, the most horrifying experience one can have. spending money on people other than yourself, stressing out over stuff that someone else is probably getting them, and best of all, DEALING WITH OTHER FOOLS SHOPPING! I honestly hate stupid people, and it seems as if they all come out at xmas time... any remedy for this?

cheers all, almost done el worko for the day =D

-Total

OOOO YEAH!! I've seen some funny stuff be done with tasers... I've seen a rookie cop get chased around the station while sarge had taken the taser cartridge out and was just arcing electricity with it. straight hilarious. but yes, the taser C2 is about as much money as a nice new iPod. it definitely is like 50000 times the fun. don't tase *gasp verb* yourselves people, play nice with them.

-Total

any remedy for this?

Yes buy everything online! OMG it was awful....truely! I got run over numerous times by prams and such oh.... in the end I just wanted a padded room with a nice wrap around jacket!

My mate and I thought for about an hour wandering around Dantes Inferno how quiet it was then all of a sudden a tzillion shoppers appeared, hustling bustling, pushing. I almost thought buggar we'll just go hit a film and a bar but eh almost finished LOL almost have to go back tomorrow to collect my new glasses, the mole look is not great hehe and then when I can see properly again finish up the shopping. My rule for tomorrow.....if I don't get it it won't get got :)

Pours a drop of the green stuff for everyone....Slainte :)

haha Gogo...can I have one can I have one?

oh taser vs overly excited for xmas children ..... *evil lol* what a mental image *lol*

haha you read my mind! Sooo many uses especially when my eldest is giving me lip :bounce: probably get myself locked up with one of those!

Ok line me up a bucket of espresso's, today is the day to finish up my bah humbug shopping.

Be careful out there foks tis madness I tells ya!

:drunkards:

*digs way into bar through snow storm #2 this week and #4 in the last 2 weeks *

I'll take a hot cocoa with something extra in it like baileys choc mint....

And someone its time to cut mother nature and old man winter off,,, they have had too much to drink I think ...

Yes. when the entire neighborhood's street-side dumpsters are blown over, the umbrella for my neighbor's back table is on my roof, and my windshield wiper blades are stuck to my windshield, I think those two have too thoroughly enjoyed the joys of alcohol. EVIL NATUREGODS

-Total

lol, oooh, but wait till I finish digesting Ari...I went to a friend's office party last night...all stops pulled, steaks too big to finish, bottles of wine without end, and the headache that comes with it. lol, I couldn't sleep much after all that, so I'm here a bit earlier than normal, with a bottle of tylenol here in hand as I type. ^^

Why is everything all blurry

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. gene, I hear ya...it hasn't stopped now for a few days here, and.... it's just getting tiresome :drinks:

*hands gogo a large glass full of a secret recipe*.....sounds like an awesome night you had gogo! here's some extra tylenol to go with it just in case *G*

I'll have an ice cold vodka with grapfruit please, make it a long one....drinks are on me :drinks:

OOOh almost forgot!!

Hay Gogo any thoughts about our D.a.r.k Christmas Party idea:) :(

:cry::D:cry:

On a side note... Anyone seen any Xmas items in Sacred appearing lately? :P

Everyone should be glad they're not working at supermarkets. It's absolute mayhem atm.

*needs red bull on IV*

Well Murphys law always strikes but never know when. I finally got all my baking done of 8 dozen cookies of several types all decorated and ready to wrap up for the (hour drive away) family gathering tomorrow. It only took about 4 hours, But I was pleased. My husband gets ready for the night shift , went to leave only to discover the motor to the jags windshield wiper burned up. The only way to get a new one is to order it from Illinois I believe and that wont be until after Christmas so the last of the Christmas money will be going towards a new motor and shipping. But hmm the nice part is um... no stressful family gathering? hahaha

Oh god I need a drink... I feel like Jack Sparrow in need of my rum! Luckily the rums not gone!