Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Bloody hell that's some serious drinking. The strange (and slightly worrying) thing is I didn't feel drunk at all last night, and there was no shade of hangover this morning :/

You might be the luckiest person ever. lol. and yes it was serious drinking. by the end before I passed out I was inventing words and playing the "spin around as fast as you can game". but the strangest feeling ever is waking up and wondering if you're alive. not a clue what I was thinking that night, but it apparently wasn't a lot, as my brain didnt explode. (luckily). but yes, please guys learn from my mistakes (yes it was a mistake... I turned what could've been a fun night into a near-death experience... and ruined everyone around me's fun too. dont be that guy)

ALCOHOL POISONING IS BAD! :P

and with that, drinks are on me. HAVE A BEER!

:4rofl:

-Total

but afterwards, we can all laugha bout it, I've been heavily drunk ttwo times, none of which ended up in havind a hangover, lucky me. But I did have a 3 hour gap in my memory the second time. I stopped drinking after that, only champagne at new year's eve. I'm a very not naughty.

Sincerely,

Jasper

30 mins left of work... longest day ever! winds are like a gazillion mph and my long-sleeved uni is getting cleaned and I don't have a jacket... so I opted to stay inside today... SOOOOO BORING AT THE DESK!! AHHHHHHH GOING NUTS! :( on the bright side, I've taken off tomorrow, so I will celebrate! wooo cheers to 30 mins left! Drinks are on me!!

:D:)

-Total

Oh still not ready yet here Total! But maybe in a few more days ;)

hehe Have a wonderful day today! :hugs: *Trundles off to make Photoshop* :D

We are?

What did I miss? Day off, how come?

Hmm...

To make this post a little erm.. post-like, here's a link that I think most of you will recognise.

Sincerely,

Jasper

PS

I have to do a presentation about something, it doesn't matter what. Any ideas? It's for english class I only need a subject to talk about for four minutes or so, in english.

Grats Undone!! :4rofl: Drinkys on me!

Sure Ill dance with you Jasper but you just ate my brains! You'll have to lead!

:P hahaha

Well ... um My brain is a bit funny to begin with, so I do imagine that to eat it, it would taste funny! :hugs: Mighty small snack though :D

I wish I could dance but I have this thing called 'terminal whiteness' (says my sgt.). -> no rhythm whatsoever. Its only by the grace of god that I can walk at an even pace or speak properly. that being said -> I'm sure NO ONE now wants to listen to me play drums =P

-Total

Oh no, cant belive the holidays are over! :D ...seems just like it started yesterday. Gak ..and I had such plans, level my WE to 216, do some work around the house, see all those movies ...what happend!?!

Give me something strong! ... ty! :D

hahaha total I share the lack of cordnation with you! I used to work as a rehab tech and the therapist put me on a balance board and I never could balance it at all he told me he had no idea how I could even walk LOL.

Gimme something strong work problems again.

And, a few days of sneezing and wheezing has brought me back here home, I'm just going to sit around and enjoy the smiles I see on all of your faces...healthy smiles...non-coughing smiles... ^^

And...if anyone's fixed that steamer, maybe some a steamie with a little bailey's thrown in for good luck?

Baileys-shot-sm.jpg

:D

gogo

well, strep throat test came back negative... but still sick =(... everyone make sure to drink lots of orange juice and vitamin C... thats what my doc told me! everyone stay healthy, because going back to school or work after a hiatus sucks. too much catch-up to do. cheers all!

*pops another advil for headache*

-Total

Aww total, Get well soon you :cow_white:

Everyone is dropping like flies over here with colds and flu and stuff. I have had this cold for 2 weeks now and it's just not shifting :bye:

Hot toddies for everyone and snuggly blankets.

:)

middle of summer here........so no flu symptoms, but I'm suffering worse than any stupid flu. :D

New years resolution (under protest)...DIET! That means no beer! :)

The one that makes the rules :bye: has had pity on me and said that if I'm good for one month then I can then go to the pub and have beer and order a big steak. :cow_white:

22 days to go and counting.......please pray for me.

stubbs

*hugs all* hope you are all feeling better.

Total - unfortunately there will be more of those investigations. We live in violent times :-(

I have just what you need Gogo - hot cocoa with buttershots in it.... *g*

And another one for Claire and Undone.

Illness has come to my house too. youngest has ANOTHER ear infection... *Sigh* thats 3 scripts for antibiotics since the end of august... looks like the ENT and I will be having a conversation about tube replacement next week and allergy testing. The child cannot be on antibiotics constantly til he's 5. Its not healthy and it contributes to antibiotic resistance. As for the rest of us , well mental illness doesnt count for this poll *eg* .... We're all crazy but thats how we are normally ;-)