Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Heh just my luck after weeks of hard studying I finally have a free day, so I want to catch some sleep, wake up somewhere in the afternoon... Guess what, my body can't handle that much sleep! I woke up at 6.47 AM and was quite rested :D

*blech* the storm on monday (in which I had to drive to daycare, work, home to pick up other child for dr appointment, dr office, daycare and then home for the night) dropped 9 inches here ari.... 30 min to the south got 14 inches and shawnee peak (a somewhat nearby ski area) got 16 inches ....

this am , my car doors are frozen to the frame of my car. Never managed to get the front passenger one to detach... whole body is sore from a slip on the ice yesterday mornging which is under the snow thanks to the rain storm last friday. And the ever so cheerful weatherman is predicting snow followed by a wintery mix (aka sleet/freezing rain) followed by more snow for friday through sat morning .....

I'll take a triple hot cocoa with something special in it please ? Its going to be a long week .... and a voodoo doll of the local weathermen .... with extra pins please? or a miniature taser....

Ready for special police story of the day?

My girlfriend's ex was standing on the corner of his town listening to his ipod... county police (from a county other than our county) were looking for a guy who sorta looked like him, wearing similar clothes. he's standing ont he corner, and they are yelling at him "get on the ground!" and stuff like that. he doesnt hear em cuz his ipod... or selective hearing, whatever he was bein an idiot. well, mr NCCPD officer dropped his arse with his taser, and when he tried to get back up, the freakin hungarian shepherd got him too! they arrested him, found out he wasnt the guy, and then dropped him off at the hospital. they caught the other guy, a registered sex offender. County police at their worst. anyone else smell a lawsuit?

-Total

ooooh man thats awful Total!! Now just wish they would do the same treatment to the guy who was later caught... alot! Many Many times over! :thumbsup:

Oh I need a very strong drink here! Our cable internet keeps going out! ;) The plus side, its not out for long being my husband cant live without W.O.W for longer than an hour! But its still rather stressful not being able to connect to my home! eeeeek!!

It's stuff like that that breeds resentment towards the police force...

I agree, and its a shame. and yes this guy got some maltreatment from what I've heard... but aside from that... it snowed... and then rained, and then snowy rain, then rainy snow. now we have a bit of snow a lot of rain and some ice. I hate weather.

-Total

I'll take something strong... I hate reading the news. I have a toddler and I cant imagine what it would take to throw a toddler or younger off a bridge... *sigh* there has been a copy cat incident in hawaii... just makes me sick to my stomache... :crazy:

I didnt hear about that. but not going to lie, that's why police carry mace, tasers, and nightsticks. whoever does it just deserves a beatdown. crimes against children is the most frightening thing in my opinion and truly should be punishable by death. but alas, they will get a court sentence and serve prolly 15-life. not enough. they need to keep their souls for eternity.

-Total

Here's a gift from Total.

Taser%20X26_1.jpg

Eat that mr. voodoo doll weatherman. get some!

-Total

Wicked! I want one two! :P

I think I'll have me a Moorbrook whiskey thank yee kindly. ^^

brrrrrrr... Even if I had the day off I'd still be trapped inside a building. It's freeeezing -23°C outside! So I'm hiding indoors today.

I'll take the hottest drink yah got!

*prepares a coffee bath in a giant mug for Claire* :P

Happy Holiday to you Total! :)

We ran out of coffee today, so...I got to open up this nicely wrapped little forest green box of delicious loose-packed tea leaves from Ceylon (Sri Lanka), ahhh, the smell. It's loose packed, so the flavor and aroma is crazy strong, only purists need taste, no tea bags allowed ^^ Since I don't have a tea strainer or a little thingamajigie that drops the loose tea leaves in, I just stuck em in the coffee dripper with the permanent filter...voila, a few minutes later...yummy tea with he most wondrous caramel color.

Who wants second slurps

:P

gogo

I've run out of beer :ninja:

Been watching the African Cup of Nations on the tele. Some good (and some really bad) football there. Now if only they'd show Scottish football on normal TV... :D

Gimme a hot chocolate, I'm in the mood :)

Schot is right. it's as cold as whatever the opposite of hell is. and Total being a fool wore his short-sleeved uniform today... his officer thought it'd be funny to lock him out of the car in such cold weather. BRRRR im still shivering!

-Total

Im crossing my fingers we will make it through this weeks cold slap... so far its been a real challenge! :blink:

I cant wait till its so hot outside, you think your going to melt! :D

Im crossing my fingers we will make it through this weeks cold slap... so far its been a real challenge! :blink:

I cant wait till its so hot outside, you think your going to melt! :D

does anyone have the problem that it's so cold outside, you think you're going to melt? I woke up this morning and went outside to take my dog out with no shirt on... and boy, I thought I wasn't gonna make it back home. I got freezer burn from being outside for 2 mins. I was a totalsicle

-Total

hehe oh no no! I meant I cant wait until summer gets so hot you think your going to melt!

OOOh Get a shirt on! omg! Thats making me cold just thinking about it! brrrrrrrrr!! :4rofl:

:D Total ya nutter, whats the temp where you are? hahaha ahh sorry but the thought of someone shirtless in -(minus) whatever gave me a right chuckle. I know I'm a sick puppy :P

Ahh give me something strong I have a 10 yr old here might not make it to 11, now if only you were closer Total I'd get you round looking all scary and cop like to scare the living bejeezus out of him....:4rofl:

As for the weather I'd just like it to stop raining we have last I heard over 100 flood warnings for England today and more rain for tonight...oh joy lol

:4rofl: