Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I'll take something strong and stiff with a never ending refills.... I'm now the parent of a TEENAGER SON..... *Shudders* I'm going to need to be comfortably numb for the next 6 years til he goes off to college or moves out on his own...

And I'm with you claire... he might not see 14 .... heck there was doubt he would see 13.... Could use a good scare with those in uniform. I keep telling him the way he's going his "college" will be the local county correctional facility...

Ahh Genenut we should have a collection for us to send our spawn to boarding school somewhere veeery far away :4rofl:

two words. St. Andrew's School. yes I know thats what I learned there. Middletown Delaware. if your kids are trouble, they take care of em for a good portion of the year. of course it's ungodly expensive so they have to work for a scholarship... but they won't be near you!. =P For a one time bonus, we can house them at Delaware Correctional Center instead for the low price of 1 felony! enroll your kids today. I can probably send a couple pictures of people getting beat-down by po-po for you to show your kids, and then they will understand that no matter what, they want to live to see their next year.

Cheers all!

-Total

Bethesda MD? yes, we have no sales tax, the only thing that keeps me living here... and another good thing is that the FBI and people who could find out my dark deep past would never look here. kidding, I have no dark past as far as everyone here knows =P. but yeah DE is a ghost state. nada happens here.

-Total

I remember us driving around somewhere in the area, and someone talking about the no tax thing. Also, that delaware was part of three states in one area or something? And, I even think we may have gone to a restaurant called Harpoon Harrahs... Hugely busy, kind of monstrously expensive... but they were so busy that the good manager comped the entire bill for eight peeps...almost a grand.

Props to the guys there for that one. What I remember mostly about the place was that after we had all gotten in, they gave us a "frisbee" and then sent us to the bar. When our table was ready, the frisbee would like up and make gurgling noises.

Time to eat!

:4rofl:

gogo

never been there. would like to go though, I heard a lot about it (my cousin is a restaurant owner/chef and was looking at buying it once)

As for the Tri-State area, thats us. I dont know what the third state is, it changes depending on who you ask, but its DE, MD and normally Virginia.

-Total

Whissskkkkkky please.

Stayed up stupid hours last night watching DFs. We had the guy, then Wade got threatened to get hit on the return and had to recall.

Note: Any fleet action involving Undone is doomed to failure.

so I've officially gone nuts. officially. its cold outside, snowing, I'm tired, I havent slept well, I had a cheesesteak for lunch... but the cheese steak was on GARLIC BREAD? so im ready to go home, and I feel like just curling up next to my fireplace and napping with hot chocolate and my puppydog. anyone else feel the same way?

in light of recent events (such as my most recent thoughts) I would like to have some hot chocolate with jack daniels tennessee no. 27 in it bartender. make it strong. thanks

-Total

lol Total, that sounds wicked, pour me one of those there yummy hot chocci's with JD too please :P

We don't have snow but high winds and more rain *sigh* I'll swap you the rain for the snow!

Undone, how much snow did you get?

we have predicted low of -6 tonight with scattered snow showers... not fair either it can be COLD or SNOW but not BOTH ... :( ... I hate mother nature...

for the first time in world history, I think I've experienced warm snow. how absurd is that? it didn't feel cold, idk what temperature it was, but it was rather nice out minus the snow... I think I need another hot chocolate special

-Total

Oh the Hot chocolate special sounds fantastic tonight! Its cold out and getting much colder :( this is awful! Counting days again till spring and wiggling my toes in the warm green grass!

Ooooh I need spring!

Undone, how much snow did you get?

Not much. It looked purdy from inside, but when I was walking to uni it was just annoying slush that got in the holes in my shoes :(

I'll have a cup of tea to help me wake up.

And I highly recommend you all listen to Frank Turner's new song Photosynthesis. That guy is one of the best singer/songwriters Britain has ever produced :4rofl:

Ahh cheers Undone, a mate linked me to his space a while ago, not yet had the pleasure of seeing him live yet. have you? hehe and cheers for the wake up with tunes ;)

Tea for Undone, coffee for me please :)

It was raining here today too, so I decided to do the 40 minute walk to uni instead of catching the bus. I like the rain :oooo: There are two main things wrong with Edinburgh. Firstly, it's too windy, and secondly, it doesn't rain enough.

In other news, bruised ribs are rather sore. Note to self: Tidy bloody room.

Question to the above: What happened?

Why is your room bloodied? what happened?

Well I'm in the middle of a test week yet again. That's why I've been so quiet. (that and because I ám quiet)

tomorrow I have German and Geography... I hate German, Geography is okay I guess, but why would I want to know something about Diversity in landscapes.. or Gradients, stepping stones, Weichselien and that thing you people call the coreolis effect, while it was actually the Dutch Buys Ballot who was at it first!

Bloody... <censored for your consideration>

Any of you have any news? I'm bored studying..

Yann Tiersen all the way!

Jasper