Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

K, guys Im dead. My brother was drunk and told everything about me to my mom.

I'm sooo dead. Meet you in an other world.

Seeya, I'll miss ya.

I doubt youre dead tomi, imprisoned - yes but not dead. Blood is too hard to get out of the carpets.

Im sure she'll parole you from time to time Tomi .... come visit on your next parole weekend :-)

I doubt youre dead tomi, imprisoned - yes but not dead. Blood is too hard to get out of the carpets.

Im sure she'll parole you from time to time Tomi .... come visit on your next parole weekend :-)

lol!

You have experience of this then?

:D

~Doom

Hey guys!

Actually...I couldn't gainsaid any of the charges...so everything they know now, although I'm not dead and I didnt even get a punishment.

Only thing they didnt like is I played the Saint Anti-alcoholist. Didnt accept the offered wine, etc. "I dont drink!"

Cool, they've forgive me, and also drinking and smoking been legalized in the house lol. Not in my wooden room though...

I'm a bit said though. I wasn't very fair with them.

This is a very good lesson for the younger members here, but also for the parents who takes responsibility for their children. :)

P.S: Spank spank enci!

See, I knew that you'll be ok :)

Just got back from my new school.

The most funny thig is that we've got 10 students in my class (2 boys and 8 girls), and if you know that in my old class wre 30 students, this new one is quite... small? Whole that artistic high school has 41 students in 4 classes. There are two 3rd classes.

I'm afraid everyone will know me there.

eeeek...

:)

*toss cold orange juice to all of you*

edit: 1000 posts :P

Edited by TelariTurunen

Thanks and grats!

First day survived! *tick*

Ohh lol! 10 in 1 class? DohH!

Last year there was 24 in mine. Now 32. Groooowing. Noone knows me, I dont know anyone-->everything is ok yet.

*sigh* tomi the mother in me has to say smoking is not cool .... the long term affects are very wide ranging and not just for you. if you can - quit now while your lung have time to repair the damage ....

*steps off her soap box*

Now who wants fried egg sandwiches to go with that orange juice?

Hay! I dont smoke. My brother does. He is almost 18 and my mom lets him to smoke sometimes...

My grandpa is living his 50-55th year with smoke. I mean he is smoking for 50 years now. Nothing happened yet, but that doesn't meant start smoking.

What I think if smoking is just difficult! I have my borders. Wont cross. :)

Thank you though! Thanks for caring about me. :)

:P

I'd like some! ;)

Edited by tomi

Hehe waddaya know, my new "class" (= all the students doing my master track) consists of *DUM DUM DUUUMMMMM* 20 people.

Compared to the 300-350 that started the bachelor with me, that's a pretty low number :P

I'll take a soda, and a quick bite to eat. Have to work in an hour. ;)