Modding the Horses from Khorad

Hi ! I m an old player from sacred ,but it doesnt matter,I ask for some help ,if someone can help me,does someone know how to mod horses? 

What I mean? I want to make the horses from khorad stable 220 speed,I like the aspect from that horses but doesn t exist a place where you can get that horses with 220 speed,if someone know and have time to help ,I will be very thankfull,I hope my topic is not boring or something 

thanks in advance ! ! ! :D

1 hour ago, MihalceDaniel said:

Hi ! I m an old player from sacred ,but it doesnt matter,I ask for some help ,if someone can help me,does someone know how to mod horses? 

What I mean? I want to make the horses from khorad stable 220 speed,I like the aspect from that horses but doesn t exist a place where you can get that horses with 220 speed,if someone know and have time to help ,I will be very thankfull,I hope my topic is not boring or something 

thanks in advance ! ! ! :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/120o7GdjXOWBItbnA1wprIGCUM91N3GeN

• Respect! 1
On 10/17/2020 at 5:57 AM, MihalceDaniel said:

Thank you very much for your work and time,I hope every player who want this will see this post ,thanks one more time :D ! ! !

@RuDDicK The glories of Ruddick!

hes created beautiful new armors, riding spiders, clothing...hes put up a lot of his work acros the forum, do a search and you can see his other brilliant work

:)

gogo

9 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

@RuDDicK The glories of Ruddick!

hes created beautiful new armors, riding spiders, clothing...hes put up a lot of his work acros the forum, do a search and you can see his other brilliant work

:)

gogo

I've seen them and I very appreciate that there are still people who work for this game and my opinion keep it alive like Overlookers who made reborn mod :D

1 hour ago, MihalceDaniel said:

I've seen them and I very appreciate that there are still people who work for this game and my opinion keep it alive like Overlookers who made reborn mod :D

I hear you on keeping Sacred Going!!

And nice Halloween Avatar!

:spider:

gogo

• Like! 1