• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just build this computer. There are no work files or folders around yet :)

yarasadeskzb4.th.jpg

@gogo: don't forget to close pron pages before you take your desktop screenshot :whistle:

Heres mine, so what if I like symmetrical patterns.. :)

desktop.jpg

Yeah Gogo, we don't want to know what your favourite pr0n is..

:whistle:

~Doom

That's a friend and suite-mate of mine that died a month ago, and since then I have him on the desktop. Otherwise I used to keep Luis Royo's pictures on it, wallpapers from Monster Garage, and images from X-3 (Storm and Jean Gray).

untitledgr0.th.jpg

hehe

well I got 2 accounts so the 2 top shortcuts are for changing between the accounts and the other one is the normal shortcut you get when you install UW :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

desktop.png

Erialc, I've seen 2 flash movies with that girl on yer desktop (just can't remember the names !)... Please refresh my ageing brain ! :thumbsup:

... This it ? I could swear there were at least 2 :)

Edited by Scleameth

I'm not able to Scleameth :thumbsup: I 'borrowed' it from the net somewhere :P Previously it was Giger but it wasn't a suitable one for the forum and thats another one of my Fav pics so it's now that one. hehe If anyone can tell Scleameth and I what my current one is that would be great :evil:

wow what a find Scleameth TY :P I know I didn't get it from there as I think once seen that site is not easily forgotten. How wonderful dark the tles are but yet so sweet LOL excellent could hardly drag myself away. I think though you are right the pic on my desk top does look uncanily like the art work on there

:thumbsup:

Having multiple Sacred shortcuts for multiple accounts is a great idea bhj. I think I may have to copy you there :thumbsup:. I have 2 (well 4) settings files for each of the account and I just change the name of the file to something else when I don't want to use the account, and change the file for what I want to use to settings.cfg. It would be much shorter your way :P.

desktopmc2.th.png

Edited by griffman