• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Malice :=D

That's a lot of icons!

And I'm not actually on my own computer just now, so I can't take a screenshot, but this is the image I'm currently using, from my girlfriend's latest shoot :whistle:

Picture025.jpg

Nice Thread.

And cool Desktops here :)

Mine.. By the Way, I chose the Bars to vanish, when they're inactive... grants me a nice View at my Wallpapers.

new PC

deskneu1as5.jpg

old PC

deskaltta1.jpg

(everything is selfmade :))

Know, what can make a tidy Desktop?

An extra Quick Launch Bar :whistle:

deskneu2bl8.th.jpg

Nice Thread.

And cool Desktops here :)

Mine.. By the Way, I chose the Bars to vanish, when they're inactive... grants me a nice View at my Wallpapers.

new PC

deskneu1as5.jpg

old PC

deskaltta1.jpg

(everything is selfmade :P)

Know, what can make a tidy Desktop?

An extra Quick Launch Bar :D

deskneu2bl8.th.jpg

Love the second pic, Therion

So clean, and it's choice of colors...almost looks like water colors...my favorite kinds of paintings.

Great job!

:)

gogo

XFCE ftw!

It is by far my favorite Desktop Manager. I just can't stand Gnome and KDE.

And Its my Favorite Window Manager as well, although on occasion I have been known to use fluxbox.

I was kinda bored when I did it but hey I like it its been my desktop when sacred first came out what can I say I am HOOKED

I would join in...but I can't remember how to photo the screen. Keyboard command?

It's like going back to school.

*Reaches over Bond's shoulder and presses Print Screen* opens up any old imaging programme and clicks...new....paste :bounce:*

*Pinches slug of wine and vanishes into the ether*

Where the blinkety blank do you see "Print screen" canny lass, I have My Computer, Recycle bin, picture of the grandson , and some bits along the quick start bar.

But yes, I do remember a print screen command somewhere, but I think that was way back in Windows98SE.

Help yourself to the wine, I just bottled lots, white, rosé and red. :bounce:

As said, just like going back to school. But I like the teachers now.

Nothing on my keyboard, so I downloaded The Gimp. Can't thank you enough for that :paladin:

So here you are. Not very exciting. Just 'My Computer' and the Bin. Everything else is in pop-up menus on the quick start bar. Second photo shows the 'favourites' file popped-up.

Fingers crossed - last time I tried this it crashed.

screenshot.jpg

screenshot2.jpg

If I am going to stay in this forum I had better get Gandalph and the Bug onto the screen.

Edited by Bondbug

Your welcome for the suggestion. As for your desktop, looks clean ( I love a very minimal desktop ). Is that your child? He looks very cute and energetic.

--Russ

Edited by CompEngRJH

@gogo

Same for me.. if I think to know what G-rated is..

@Claire

I really like Children are skary! You should take a look, I bet you'd llike them too :o

@Ari

You have that piece of beauty everywhere? Where is it from anyhow, did you make it yourself?

@BHJ

That's a nice piece of leaf you got there aswell, but if there is one standard shortcut, why not remove it if you don't use it?

@Timo

XD I know someone who has an avatar of that same screen, Nice one there :) Dutch FTW!

@Yarasa

That's a really nice picture I like a ot, where is it from? it feels like there is a story behind it, could you pass on a link? If you have any?

Thanks all for the nice pics, inspiration rulez!

Sylph

Is that your child? He looks very cute and energetic.

No Russ, that's my youngest grandson! A ferocious gentleman. If you look in the Sacred forum you will see he is my avatar there. :o

But looking thro all these screen shots, I get a bit ashamed of my lack of creativity. :) That one of Ari's is fantastamagorical. Must work on it, without of course displacing my avatar from his pride of place.

hmmm a bit offtopic2.gif but...

@Sylph I use it when iam going in with the same account cos of a ctd, dinner or something like that :cow_white:

That's a really nice picture I like a ot, where is it from? it feels like there is a story behind it, could you pass on a link? If you have any?

I got that wallpaper from Deviantart. If you can not locate the picture I do have it somewhere in my file pile. If you like I could find and send it to you.

There are a lot more options you will find there and possible you might find better one which suits you. He is amazing.