• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, haven't posted a desktop of mine since this thread started, I finally did a clean up and now I'm almost thread bare but...good news is..I finally tracked down an image I like... and I really like this one.

wallpaperseraphim.jpg

:devil:

gogo

p.s. Claire, your image is your choice of typical sharp stuff, nothing beats out good ole analog clocks huh

Ahh cheers Ankhu & gogo...there was something about that pic I have made me smile...I love the tick tock of a proper clock...I don't even wear a watch ( I do have a beautiful old analogue watch that needs some attention I keep meaning to send it away for some TLC) but one day I will buy me a proper clock that tick tocks for the hall....one day but I do love that image....tick ......tock....Time stands still for no man...or does it hehe

Gogo your seraphim pic is sweet I love the sepia tones, it's very you and eh you know me and the seraphim though I I do like that pic and how come your desktop has so few icons....*droolz* sooo uncluttered! :devil:

@Scleameth

Tried making the background black? instead of white. That might add a little something to it.

Heroes is a rare good series. I watched em too.

Cheerio,

Sylph

Yeah, I guess black would be better, but the original pic has a white border and I don't have any picture editing tools at work (other than MS paint :) ), so it'll have to be white atm...

Regal wall

Here's the link to my wallpaper if anyone's interested in giving it a go.

There's also a red version which is similar due to the fact it's also pattern-type, but I found Regal Blue to be the Top Dawg. *g*

Seriously, if you like beautiful wallpapers, either 3d or scenic or artsy, Interfacelift is a really nice website.

This one is really cool too:

untitled-2.jpg

Velocity

Edited by Timotheus
  • 2 weeks later...
Changed it again...

Desktop2-1.jpg

That subtle ghost of an image is winamp btw...

I didn't realise it was there...

:D

~Doom

I like that one Tim...lol, I don't know what it is with me and trees...

:(

gogo

• 4 weeks later...