High Elf, Dragon Mage or Dryad?

Hi,

I am old player Sacred 1. I was playing a bit in Sacred 2 Ice and Blood and have questions.

Who of these characters is the fastest in cleaning hordes of mobs? 

Who of them is probably the best versus bosses?

At this moment I think about Dryad but don't know about her advantages/disadvantages.

I will appreciate all suggestions and advices  :D

On 10/18/2020 at 10:11 AM, Dziku said:

Hi,

I am old player Sacred 1. I was playing a bit in Sacred 2 Ice and Blood and have questions.

Who of these characters is the fastest in cleaning hordes of mobs? 

Who of them is probably the best versus bosses?

At this moment I think about Dryad but don't know about her advantages/disadvantages.

I will appreciate all suggestions and advices  :D

You got so many answers that I didnt realize this was a new post and missed it this wee while :lol: Happy you've made your way over to us! For myself and Sacred 2 I had great success with Dryad and Ice Elf... Ice Elf especially ...was able to get her al the way to Niobium and and thats when I started collecting Legendaries!

have fun on the boards here, welcome to DarkMatters Dziku!!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
On 10/20/2020 at 4:30 PM, gogoblender said:

You got so many answers that I didnt realize this was a new post and missed it this wee while :lol: Happy you've made your way over to us! For myself and Sacred 2 I had great success with Dryad and Ice Elf... Ice Elf especially ...was able to get her al the way to Niobium and and thats when I started collecting Legendaries!

have fun on the boards here, welcome to DarkMatters Dziku!!

:)

gogo

Can you suggest me something about Elf? I am thinking about choosing Mystic Stormite but how should I build her? Did you do guide or can say sth about your story with this path?

I am playing with Community patch.

5 hours ago, Dziku said:

Can you suggest me something about Elf? I am thinking about choosing Mystic Stormite but how should I build her? Did you do guide or can say sth about your story with this path?

Welcome aboard!

I'm a huge fan of gogo's High Damage Ice Elf Build.

• Like! 1
On 10/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, Dziku said:

The Ice Elf was the only one I'd played with her in fact...and because we were playing her in HC, every decision was epic... the wrong one and you'd lose all those hours in a death to a twist of fate...ghastly :cry:  I remember that the reason I took this build was because I'd been watching people playing the old Battle Mage from Sacred Underworld...and the way this CA was animated was just enchanting! Yes thats the word...I'd always felt that some magic was lost in translation with the way the arcade feel in the original game was some how tarnished in Sacred 2... but this incredible 3d world was good recompense.  The Ice Elf from Sacred 2 has also been created in lavish style by Hooyaah... who's put many videos across these boards in his battles with all the Bosses... if you're looking for a tasty taste... please indulge in his Ice Elf Legacy!

Hooyaah's collection of Ice Elf Magickery!

:schot:

gogo