Looking for a full icons set..

why?

I lost the one set I had for month.. yesterday, when I was muling it to bronze from gold with epox.. when I quitted the game, I couldn't relog anymore.. connection refused. so this was the moment where I looked at the clock..

and darn, yes... it was because of this stuuuuupid daily sheduled reset. I was in a hurry and forgot to watch the time before muling, so I lost half of the muled stuff. Epox, who stayed ingame was kicked then too, like all other players were..

Why can't Ascaron fix this?

How stupid is this, loosing the conn because of a sheduled daily downtime/reset without making it SURE that ALL progress made is SAVED before/after they kick the players WITHOUT any warning. :mad:

Now forgive me, I'd like to use some phrases and words even I as a non-native speaker know about but it would be never advisable for any clan DA member (or anyone else) so I'm trying hard to do not use them

the simple fact that I am even thinking about those filthy words indicates how really displeased I am.

Sometimes I still think I won't buy sacred 2, just because I dislike the actual company&product policy Ascaron seems to have.

so my plans to participate the actual ladder race - after all - are ruined. no chance to drop into the actual top 5 right in time without my full icons set I had for exactly such a purpose ... always had it in stash, never used it a lot, now I muled it.. and sure, I had to loose it.

all this stinks.

"!%§/!)§?= ! :mad:

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs

I'll keep on the lookout for you Rotluchs

Sorry to hear you lost your first set, but with that big jump that frosty gave you, you don't sound like you're far away from getting them all.

I'm in niob most times now, and they drop uber rarely here.

Maybe doing those bronze quests will help you out on this?

:)

gogo

I never got any of those in HC yet, I only got them on low level characters that are not HC, and even then I never got em all :)

heard that burning feet is a real lag maker.. that true?

Good luck hunting/trading

Sylph

Well, myself personally, I've never had lag with someone who was using just the burning feet. But if someone is using the feet plus a lot of split, then you can get some severe lag.

I guess it depends on the condition of the servers at that time and Combat Arts that others are using as well.

:)

gogo

I've partied with four people all wearing full icons up in vot and tons of split and I got some lag but nothing over the top...*sniff* although I wasn't using icons (never found them all) yet I know other people say icons has lag issues. I really don't know for me it was ok. I guess it is as gogo says something to do with the server loads etc.

Glad you have almost got your full set back now Rots, I'll also keep my eyes open for you but I never find any of them :4rofl:

What level is the character that you are usignt hemon? I'd like to see for myself what this burning feet actually is (pictures never mark the spot) and to see if my PC gets any lag :bye:

that's all

Sylph

• 1 month later...