The New OC!

Hey hey Stick'em. :Just_Cuz_12:

If you have Firefox then you can try using that browser to check the video. It could be that you don't have the DivX webplayer installed on your browser though. If that's the case you can get the browser plugin:

DivX Web Player

Or could try going directly to my movie uploads page on Stage6:

The new OC!

This cave is definitey best used alone. There really isn't enough work/drops/experience for 2 or more players to benefit from. Overall it will go waaaay faster if you do it by yourself.

The Rim Riders are great too. I've use that run occasionally for faster leveling. A note on that is that you don't need to portal away to respawn them. Just go down for a while. Then back up. As to how far down is necessary. What I do is look at my mini map while going down. (Hold down the "Tab" button to see mini map) Just go down far enough that you can no longer see the place where they stand. Then go back up and you'll have some more fun!

I did try the ghost cave several times using Far Sight Myles but to no avail. :Just_Cuz_12: I had about 530 Far Sight when I tried. Although there are an awful lot of ghosts on average so maybe the fact that the ghost cave is already quite full has something to do with it? :)

Oh and as far as making the idea I'm using for the "New OC" work with other caves... I did try this idea with another cave north of the one I'm using but I didn't get the same results as the present ones. The other cave I tried did respawn the area but most of the time the spawned mobs were far away making it a less effective cave.

Happy hunting!