EBoN

Sylph

EBoN, or Everchanging Book of Names: as they explain it on the site, I couldn't do it better. I do know a bit on how this all works (it's easy as hell) so PM me with Questions.

Everchanging Book of Names (a.k.a. EBoN) is a shareware random name generator for 32-bit Microsoft Windows systems. Originally written to be a game master aid, it has since proven its usefulness in various situations other than role-playing, such as writing stories or naming fabrics and miniature horses. Its highly sophisticated algorithm ensures that most of the names generated by it are readily usable. Moreover, the wide selection of name sets (called chapters) ensure that the names are truly unique and come in different flavors.

Link: http://ebon.pyorre.net/

Really nice names can Pop up out this lovely machine, I like RPG and the fanatstic naming, and how certain people created their own laguages (Tolkien being one that everyone knows about). A nice addon to your already good, accesoires of utilities, and it's very small. and you can store the names on notepad or anything, I like to use it every now and then when I'm out of inspiration.

Sylph :P

I LOVE name generators!

And izers too!

It seems like you just type in any noun and then write generator or any verb and writer "izer" after it and you can instantly replicate anyting you need!

:BlobRed:

gogo