greetings from Demonjay

hahahaha dat filmpje van die baby erg leuk hahaha....oops sry that was dutch lol just saying I liked the vid of the baby very funny

*scratches his head and thinks how the hell did he get that foto of me with uncle smokey,damn there goes my rep*

''fool! you have seen nothing of my powers yet!,I dont dirty my hands on mere mortals''

*And then Demonjay sends his little hobbit slave that he is beating the crap out of for years now to sneak around back and get behind sylph to pul out the matrix wire in the back of his neck*

''wel done hobbit slave muhahaha where is you divine intelect now huh,and by the way if you had done your homework right you would have remembered that I love strawberry and that you should have taken banna hahaha but its to late now''

''Grimlor!!''

*Grimlor looks up at Demonjay and hesitates to take the offer of sylph and become one of the people of the order of light,Grimlor reaches for sylph's hand,but then you hear Demonjay roaring and screaming like and you could feel the Darkness creeping up around the room evry body stops and looks up to see Demonjay twitching in pain starting to change........sylph looks into Demonjays eyes and see a evil grin on his face...*

this is fun lol arent there any other people that want to jump into the battle :drunkards:

----Demonjay----

Edited by Demonjay

*Sylph sees the grin*

*He makes a quick call and Sylph grins back at demonjay*

"Wait till ya get to see my homies! I took precautions!"

*Demonjay Mum walks in*

Mother:"Hello son, I heard you were making trouble again? It's not nice to pest your friend Mr. Sylph, if you don't want to be nice, I'm going stop your allowance and I'll send grimlor back to <censor>, where he came from, so be a good boy and stay a little less bad."

Sylph:"Thanks you Miss."

*Mother leaves*

"Ha, take that you fool, you shouldve drink milk more often and you would be as strong and smart as I am, not to mention how handsome, yeah"

*Takes out a pocket mirror and fixes his hair*

"So... Have I won yet? I need to get back at cleaning my house in a few so hurry up and lose ok, friends?"

;)

Sylph

*in shock Demonjay watches his mom leave...*

''wow mother but.....she cant be...ok who is the one that did the voodoo spell on my mother and returnd her from the grave!?''

spinx:

''me sir I thought it would be a fun joke...''

''hahaha very good great one I love to see those zombie do the slide,an extra seraphim for you in your sleping quaters''

*sylph wasent paying attention abecause he was doing his hair again,Demonjay completed the trasfomation and now is 10 times bigger,emiting a black aura and red glowing eyes and he has a crown on his head of flames and al the way down on his feet you see big,giant....fluffy bunny slippers he stole from the Princess of squeakyness,he picks up sylph by the neck pulls him closer,sylph cound do anything....*

''look sylph around my neck muhahahaha''

*sylph looks and he sees a necklage made of heads,and 1 of those heads is..his..father...*

''sylph my son stop this now you see what happend to me I tried to stop Demonjay but I failed like all the other warriors,dont cry sylph this aint so bad at night he puts us off and we can roll around the realm free using our tongues''

*sylph looked at Demonjay and beged for mercy*

''to late sylph!''

*Demonjay snapped of his head like it was a toothpick trew his body down to his hungry minions takes of his necklage and puls the string trough sylph's ears....sylph opend his eyes*

''what im still alive ?''

*sudenly sylph looks to his right and sees his father smiling at him.....*

THE END

,..;''''Demonjay'''';..,

Edited by Demonjay

aww, didn't notice this thread till now, sorry. A belated welcome from me Demonjay, hope you don't mind. :yay:

Now, why am I the only one who hasn't seen this "Legend" movie you're all talking about? :P

hahahaha sure :cha (18):

but you still lost maybe if gogo makes this a new forum game or something you can try challenging me again

and lose again muhahahaha!