Sacred Underworld Downloads - Bloody Leaves

Bloody Leaves

View File

Hi everyone

This is the 2nd skin of the Autumn Skin Pack. this skin applies for the knight form of the vampiress I may make one for her vampire form later. I left the read me text should you need it...

I'll see you soon, Vilya

PS: making these skins and coming up with a design is really hard especially for male characters.... so thanks for your patience

109469133_Kpernyfelvtel(31).png.a2540f9796ac603e8601817881032eb4.png

• Respect! 1
1 hour ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Bloody Leaves

View File

Hi everyone

This is the 2nd skin of the Autumn Skin Pack. this skin applies for the knight form of the vampiress I may make one for her vampire form later. I left the read me text should you need it...

I'll see you soon, Vilya

PS: making these skins and coming up with a design is really hard especially for male characters.... so thanks for your patience

109469133_Kpernyfelvtel(31).png.a2540f9796ac603e8601817881032eb4.png

Really liking the depth that the blood leaves has as impact. It's like you're trotting out a fashion show for the season here for everyone on the site... Thanks for this effort and time Martin!

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Really liking the depth that the blood leaves has as impact. It's like you're trotting out a fashion show for the season here for everyone on the site... Thanks for this effort and time Martin!

:)

gogo

I'm glad you like it. Its pretty hard to make these as I said. It might take time until I come up with a new one. 

Vilya