Howdy all,

I thought I would stop by and say hello. I normally can be found rampaging through Sacred as well as Wolfes Lair forum (Just got NWN2 so still learning on that as well). I'm a WpC Asst. Leader With the WpC but I love making friends and playing with everyone! hmm I'm starting to sound like an AA meeting intro here... :D

I'm sure Ill add more as I get comfy :D

Ari

Ari, welcome you!

You know, I remember when Nightwolfe had started her forum so long ago, and when I went back there last night to visit I couldn't believe the great work all you guys had put together.

Congratulations!

You must have a fantastic mod team AND a fantastic community to energize the posts I saw there.

It's great being able to have you here over at our home and I hope you have as great a time here as I did at yours.

Did you say AA meeting?

Gosh, with the large number of bars we have at this site, maybe we could start that up as a forum!

:D

Absinthe is Key Largo's specialty.

Careful or you may start seeing green fairies!

:D

gogo

p.s. once again welcome!

Hey Ari :D

Welcome to FDM, make yourself at home and enjoy reading and posting round the boards :D

As gogo says pop by the bar and give a wave to the faerie she's doing a Tuesday special :)

Cheers

Claire :wow:

Thank you!!

Wolfe should get the credit with all the modding, She is a perfectionist and does beautiful work! I do tend to get a bit off the wall over there, but it has started bringing people out of the shadows and opening up so its been quiet fun! It can get a bit rough getting new people to open up. I will behave here of course! I promise! LOL

Hahah Ive found the Bar! So Im off to see what trouble I wont get into there! :D

Ari

I forbid you from behaving!

lol, kick off the shoes and party Darlin!

:(

gogo

p.s. Nightwolfe's attention to detail is legendary! We have great some great technical expertise on board here as well, I'm sher you'll meet more of our mod team, lol, they're probably out drinking...wow, yer idea of an AA forum sounds great! :)

woohoo, the 1999 partay...

way ta go Myles... and here we go!

Press on link for exciting thread party music!

yeah yeah it's oldschool...it still rocks!

:(

gogo

Oh my soul... I often wonder what aliens must think should they intercept our TV signals... 'specially them 80s broadcasts. It might just be the reason why we've not had any contact :)

OMG

first of all, welcome to um, well it's not my site, but welcome... no that's not good either... welx.. noo.... ARRGH I suck at welcoming people so.. well, welcome to tha place to be! I've became addicted to this forum. join the DARK side ^^

So, who's in for a drinking contest, I'll blend the gogo out of you, ssshhiieeuuwww! (<<wth? :()

and the music makes me wanna daaahaahaaance woo!

Sylph welcomes the newcomer ^^

Sylph

EDIT

btw, my names jasper and I'm 18 atm

Welcome to FDM Ari'Laftia! :D

Have fun while you are here and see you in the bar! :D

... I'll blend the gogo out of you, ssshhiieeuuwww! (<<wth? :P)......

:D:D:P:4rofl::4rofl:

Gogo needs to see this! So if Gogo ever makes any trouble someone can use this on him!

:4rofl::4rofl::4rofl::4rofl::4rofl:

Hi there Ari. Nice to meet another Sacred addict. :trans: Big time welcomes to FDM! :)

And you are a WpC Asst. Leader. That must be great fun to work with Nightwolfe. She definitely has a talent. Such nice work over there and super organized.

What is your Sacred character name so we know who you are if we bump into eachother? :Just_Cuz_12:

Mines the same as here. Schot. :trans:

@Sylph: It's ok. I think you've been here long enough to call it your home too. :trans:

P.s.

80's! Ewwwwww! :Just_Cuz_12:

Hi Ari and welcome. I have been a common lurker at Nightwolfes for a long time, picking up info and hints on Sacred there. Its always the first place I go if I am looking. . . 'cept for Pevil's place about ponies.

What a compendium you have there. Amazing. Welcome to FDM. I play as gial, too. Current toon is Acorn, a WE of course.

:( Hi Sylph, Thank you for the wonderful welcome! As for a drinking contest, I'm In! It been a few years but in the old days I could drink many under the table! LOL

Hi Schot, Happy Birthday! Hows 33 treating you so far? Haven't hit it yet myself so wanted to see what I'm in for! :)

I'm usually under Arilaftia or SqueakyToyOfDoom with AriMal (DE), LadyHeather (Vamp) or AriFlairy (WE)

I'll keep an eye out for you! Hopefully I will have some time to play later on today!

:3lmao: I think I'm going to like it here Very much! LOL :smart:

aah lookie here its Ari

wel let me salut you !

''you to you drooling bunch of inbreds stand up and hail the mighty Ari''

''Dark Templars salut you fair lady!''

:smart:

Yay...welcome party still goin on.

*snoops around for coffee*

These two day parties sher give us the beats!

:bounce:

gogo

p.s. Ari, I'm so glad you're having a great time. Thank you :bow:

it was cool to see you ingame a few ago, we'll definately meet at bar like evryone else, I'll be the unidentical person with wings and 2 other elfs near me ^^

Sylph+Sephie+Yutis

Thank you Everyone for making me feel so welcome! :P

I'm really liking everyone here, (And the bar is so much fun!) :D