Well, as stated, I only need 2 more pieces to complete it, the levels on the items DO NOT MATTER I just need them atm :) my seraphim *cough cough* needs them *cough cough* also, all other pieces of whatever level are usefull, so as long as I don't have my stash tóó full I don't mind anything, else I'll state otherwise.

Post here or Send me a PM :D

Sylph :(

Any part is a welcome part (for improvements) But I only need the gauntlests and the cannon to complete it atm, or did you mean the name of the item?

Sylph

I got the cannon level 52 if ya want it hehe im not a forger dwarf anyway im a kamikaze dwarf muahahah :)

NOte: not home atm, im on a deserted farm wit lots of nut crackers and crazy people oh good help me! :Just_Cuz_12:

I really appreciate all of this :D and since now you guys are wondering I have a dwarf level 73, I was secretly raising behind my seraphims back, I totally don't know if I did anyhting right or wrong and haven't read ANY guides on them (besides what Combat Arts need what skill to get lower regens). I think I'm going to post a thread on him.

Sincerely,

Sylph

• 1 month later...

Heya Sylph, I am going to close this off to keep the trading area up to date and easy for everyone to see whats needed and whats not. If you want this reopening please pm me and I'll happily open it up for you :cow_white:

:bye: