Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

Given gogo's inquiry as too who is playing in Bronze/Silver servers I was hit with a thought. Actually... I think it was a brick from above somewhere but never minds that, anywho.. I've got 3 plat/niob characters and then 2 level 1 chars. I don't really want to use those 2 level 1 characters just yet though because they're not quite ready yet. Big plans for them. Oooooh yesh! :)

So how about we all start a new level 1 char together? We can just go nuts. We'll just play like it doesn't really matter if the new character dies or not. No high expectations. Just go out together and maybe even explore places we've never been before. Share ideas and knowledge. So on and so forth. We haven't really had a chance to all be together yet. So how about it?

I have a level 1 trading Dwarf that could make the start very easy too!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you're invited Griff!

lol, the more the merrier dude, and fun peeps are fun peeps across the board!

And...count me in Schotty,

I'll bring the hot dogs

:)

gogo

Given that gogo doesn't rise too early, and I'm only 1 timezone off, I think I can make it Sunday am too. You guys are gmt -4 so if we shoot for 1600 gmt, thats noon in Montreal and 11am here in Minnesota.

Maybe if griff has enough fun, he'll join Dark, too.

all I know is.. I live in the NL give me the NL time and place (<:)) and I shall be there... I think... need to think over on what kind of character to make, and I'm not ever thinking of letting any of my babies die that's too cruel!

Sylph

Here's something that might help those of you who can't translate your timezone to GMT: World Time Zones

IIRC most of Europe is GMT+1, but I'm not sure if DST messes that up :smart:

Lol, that site claims that it's 15:04 here (Finland GMT+2) when it's actually 16:04... hmm.. interesting. Or maybe it doesn't understand winter time and summer time.. (we move clock one hour forward in the summer and move one hour backwards in the winter)

But back to topic, I would love to join this but I don't have any free slots on my acco at this moment so dunno If I can join there, but lets see.

I've already done this with a Battle Mage for Clan DA, but would not mind going thru with either a Daemon or Dwarf. Both are at level 1, though the Daemon has some items in her stash which may disqualify her from this event. I could play the Dwarf, but Schot already has it covered.

@obsession

DST, Daylight saving time, part of the US does it too, I wonder when, due to the melting of the poles and stuff it'll be cancelled, or we'll be dwarfs hiding in cave as closest to the earth core since that'll be the only thing operational for heat.. omg I'm drifitn g away am I not 0.o

Sylph

Oh just to make sure all the folks reading this understand. It's a friend event and not so much a clan event. :Just_Cuz_12:

Thanx for the GMT clock Carolyn. :bounce: I should have put that from the start, oops! Ack! I just checked the time map and I think it might be outdated! (Edit: My mistake... Carolyn's link works for me. Just had a hard time reading the map. I used the search function above the map and all was good again.) Optionally. You guys can follow this link to find out what GMT you are: GMT Clock This will show the GMT time in bold and just above that you will see your user detected time and GMT. It would be very helpful if everyone posted their GMT. For example that page tells me I am GMT -4 and the time shown for my time is correct. :)

Oh and DaveO. It's ok if we have duplicate class types. It's just for kicks. There aren't any particular rules to this so there won't be any disqualifying. But for the record I'm offering to equip folks with my Dwarf but will be playing with a BM. :)

@erialc:

I was seriously considering PvP, hehe. But... I'm afraid! :bow:

Since you're bring in a Dwarf just for shopping, Schot I could restart mine to level along with the group. I'll wait to see what the group makeup is before making a final character choice, but it WILL be what helps the group the most. :D

Do we have an (un)official time yet - my suggestion was only that. I'll gladly rise earlier/later for it. Schot's call I'd say, as it's his thread.

Maybe we should all randomly select toons, just for some different experiences, or even let someone else (semi-maliciously) pick them for us by lot.

Judging by the responses in the "What's your GMT?" Topic it looks as though your initial suggestion for a time is a good one gial. The only one I'm concerned about though is Myles. Might be a bit too late for him. It will be 10pm I gather for him? I don't mind making it an hour earlier. I'll just go to bed earlier for the event.

Oh and I love the idea of picking someone elses character for them. Mwahaha! Dibs on gogo's char choice! :bye:

P.s.

So how does 16:00 GMT sound to everyone?

I'll try my best to get on @ 16:00 GMT. I'll be doing some traveling this weekend, but I should make it. I'll also be bringing in equipment, so if anyone needs something maybe we should start a list with characters so that I or whoever else can trade for it?

Hi :cow_white:

I try to torn myself from niob a little and start that magic WE I am planning a long ago.

So my best answer is: I TRY it :blush:

btw: Great idea Schot!

That would make it 9AM, Arizona time so I'll definitely be there! I'll let others help me to choose between Daemon or Dwarf and stick with the majority vote.

Hi :)

I try to torn myself from niob a little and start that magic WE I am planning a long ago.

So my best answer is: I TRY it :P

btw: Great idea Schot!

maybe I should pull you instead.. but if I get there I might get hooked aswell :P

but I still have a seraphim that can enter bronze, but she's gonna pwn you all! although she needs new outfit new gear, new skills, new attibutes, since none of my charcters can easily kill a dragon....

Sylph

PS

I see you like W40K noticing your avatar ^^ nice one :) I play W40K:DC a lot

Alllllllright then! Looks like things are going ahead very well for this Sundays Kamakazi event. :)

So the time and day is set. Sunday GMT 16:00. It will be a Bronze HC event with everyone starting level 1 chars. Can't wait!

I really love the 2 ideas of doing some initial shopping before going into battle for everyone and also the idea of choosing the char someone else will play but I think we'll hold off on this until the next time being that there isn't much time left before sunday.

I'll certainly reserve them for the next one though. By all means though please feel free to go ahead and do the choosing of chars amoung yourselves as it is a fun idea. :P

OK Schot, 1600 GMT it is. I'd like to try something new to me, so I'll try a DE I think. Maybe I'll practice some before then, as I don't even know the arts he has.

lol gial. Oh you are a daring one. I'm thinking of choosing a char I am absolutely clueless about and DE is definitely on the top of that list. But maybe I'll try Gladiator. I think we're going to be tripping over our own feet, haha.

By the way. I had a bit of a fun idea. I mentioned previously that I wanted to use my level 1 Dwarf trader to help equip our party but after thinking a while about it I realized that that could take a little too much time to do. So I've adjusted this thinking to something more versatile. I'll be picking up goodies for you all and I'd like to invite everyone else to do so. Some great goodies to bring to the party would be things that any character class could use. For example:

Runes

life leech

defense rings and amulets

+1 to all CA rings or amulets

+1 to all skills rings and amulets

So on and so forth. Oh and we'll need someone to pick up the coffee and donuts! :D

Please Sign In or Sign Up