Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those clueless about the Dark Elf, I'd be happy to provide some insight into how the character works. I'm not a master like Tharkane, but I've truly gained an appreciation of just how powerful, effective, and deadly the Dark Elf is in good hands. I'm somewhat tempted to play the Daemon just so that I'm crippled and have to rely on others to Trade at merchants for me. I'd have more fun bringing in my Dwarf so I could help the group out the most in the long run(my plan is to make him use the two-handed axes/mauls and to pick Dwarven Lore and Forge Lore as his two final skills).

I don't think I'll manage to be there though, we're movind our house next week and this "once-per-month-period" isn't doing any good since like everyone's stiffed up and annoyed real quickly xD (xcept for me ofcourse ^^)

Sylph

PS I'll do my best to be there though, don't want to miss the first clan event that I can enter.

Awh Jasper. You'll be missed. Unless of course you manage to make it. Then you'll be happily welcomed. :P

So the deal is on! Sunday GMT 16:00 on the UW HC Bronze server and level 1 chars please!

Lets start in the 0-10 servers. So as to reduce the possibility of early deaths. Not that I'm expecting any but none the less I think it would be fun for everyone to get at least 30 mins before dieing. Like... Me! :)

Lets meet at the following server and go from there:

#22 HC Free game bronze level :D

I'm going to try my best but atm Im a BBQ'ing LOL and they are all laughing and my cremations!! :BlobRed:

But hawt dang my sauce I made was good...they can laugh but they still scoff! :4rofl:

I'll try my best though I really want to make this...*hic*

:D

Claire, lol, cremations haha, I had a BBQ yesterday aswell, I know how it is out of experience ;)

Also it seems I'll manage to be there if all goes well, I'm eating pizza tonight which won't takle too long.

Also, it's 4.14PM here atm, live in GMT+2 so I assume we battel at 6PM? yes?

Sylph

EDIT

:D:D:D:D:BlobRed::4rofl:

Hell yeah I managed to pull it off :gun2:

I'll be there! rockin on rammstein now woohoo, let's kick butt! I'll pwn you all!

GOBLINZ PREPAREZ TO DIEEEZZZZ!!

Still don't have my full revenge, I need to kill whole ancaria, but they do all respawn >.<;

Sylph (again)

Oh you missed a lot of craziness erialc! OMG. Did you ever. :)

Wheeere to begin. Well lets be honest first of all. The lag was astronomical! Not to mention comical. I could barely do a thing at times because everything would freeze for about 20 seconds and then a 20 second battle of often several enemies would explode in front of me and play out in a matter of 2 seconds. Let me tell you. that was quite the sight.

It was fantastic to see everyone that came around. gogo, Sylph, Myles, Ari'Laftia, Griffman, DaveO, Timotheus, Csaszar, gial and I'm probably missing a couple of names too. I blame Alzheimer's. :4rofl:

We started off in the baby Bronze servers and got to dropping off assorted goodies such as many 3 socket swords and shields, a bag full of +1 to CA jewelry, another bag full of life leach jewelry and a crate full of other delights. Some time later a surprise air drop of some 200 runes landed on the island for all to be had. All nicely colour coded in piles of character class which would have made a very nice picture but my camera functions weren't working very well. Next time!

I think the high light for me was when DaveO was helping us to get portals. We were giddily following DaveO along going from this portal to that. All was joy and bliss but then the lag monster came... We hopped on over to DaveO for the next portal, the dreadful Zhurag-Nur. But that's all right I thought. To the protal and away again I thought. So off we went. Into the center of the Zhurag-Nur forest?!!!! :) There we were running for our dear lives and in no condition to fight. I think I stood there like a deer in the headlights for several seconds thinking. "Oh yah... I'm dead. no point in denying it" lol But then I realized everything was after someone else. Oh and there were a LOT of baddies. That someone was DaveO who arrived moments before the party and just as I spotted him one of the dark elves cast their imobilizing plant cage spells on him. We were like mere childs play for the natives there and they were intent on a feast! Well it was then that I discovered my chance... To run! And so I did. As I made it past poor DaveO, (Sorry DaveO but I was umm, late for something. lol), I saw the message saying that DaveO had just quit the game meaning only one thing. "Oh crap!" Those blood thirsty dark elves will be after me now. In a cloud of desparate confusion I tried to determine where the portal was amidst a swarm at my heels. Finally I spotted the portal on my mini-map but upon seeing it in game I saw what I really didn't want to. A dark elf. Standing right in front of the portal. "Figures!" So I ran for it preparing myself for the next steps I would need to take to get me safe. I ran straight into the drooling DE and into the portal. "Kamikaze!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeyah!" Clicked as fist as I could on Haven Island and *POOF!!*

I lived! Hahaha! That was the funniest funnest thing to happen in a while. I later found out the the woman screaming through the Zhurag-Nur forests along with me was Ari'Laftia. hahaha. Glad you made it too Ari! :3lmao:

Great times there were many. Thanx for coming out guys. I know it was painfully laggy but none the less it was great to be with you all.

P.s.

Hey Schot. I'll give you your name back if you give me mine. :bounce:

Sincerely

Jasper :sick:

That was the most fun I've had since I started playing MP!! :yay: TY! :bow:

Sooooo............

Whens the next one:) :whistle:

I had a FANTASTIC day today and I hope all the rest of you did too. I guess this was all about us peeps finally getting to all meet, play and bascially have fun together with everyone invited.

And yeah...we did!

Interesting statistics:

Play time: Almost 3 hours (more but I'm trying to be secretive about our addiction to this game :bow:)

Runes Schot dropped as Party favors: 200

Number of portals brave DaveO opened up for us: 5

Number of folks showing up:10

DaveO

Griffman

Rotluchs

Csaszar

Myles

Ari

Sylph

Gial

Schot

Timo

Yours truly

Number of levels personally gained: 18

Number of smiles and laughs: too many too count

Number of combined hc deaths amongst all of us: 5

Overall feeling of the community towards the servers today: Censor won't let me use these words :P

Thanks everyone and all of you who were able to make it. And even greater thanks to those who came to give aid with wishes from the lobby, rotluchs for his company while shopping and dearest Timo who socketed my brand new Staff of four sockets with all those uber levelled Dwarf runes... Woot! :whistle:

This was our first social event and I'm proud to say that it was even that much more fun for me because I finally got to play with the great peeps I post here with from all over the Sacred community. Seeing you all up front live and in person like that simply echoes the reason why I love this game and the people who play it so much.

My condolences to all the good folks that lost their lives today on the servers. But we did this once and we will most certainly do it again.

To the next Social Event my friends.

much love

:yay:

gogo

You know... I had no idea that the event name was going to suit our adventures so well, lol. We laughed, I died, I cried and we laughed some more. :whistle:

Can we manage this again next sunday? I think we can!

gogo, thanks for the great summary - and Schot, you Zhurag ordeal must have been scary

I almost feel I was there, even though I had to leave halfway through the session. Fun Fun Fun.

I'll be back for more of the same, and maybe with a character I can play properly, too. I ran a DE today, all the way to level 11 and never cast a single CA. Didn't know what I was doing.

A moment of silence for the 5 . . . OK, as Peter Frampton sang "Do you feel like we do. . . let's do it again"

I felt quite worried when I went thru the Zhurag Nar portal with the others tagging along. I was buffed with Fire Daemon and Infernal Power with 16% life leech and those darn Dark Elves were creaming me. I figured that exit and regroup was the only option, lest I be the next character to keel over. I was down to 33% or so life, but I managed to get the heck out of there. I had 4 Crash to Desktops during the sessions, but the nice thing about the Daemon is how good she is in getting portals with the flying capability.

I started with the standard ones(Braverock and Mascarell), and then figured my Daemon had enough mobility to fly around to get the other portals. Oddly Zhurag Nar was easy to get thru the Isle portal, but boy were the Dark Elves set on making the group earn that portal on the next appearance. :whistle:

Sounds like you had am awesome time!! Count me in for next weekend!....hehe it's been sunny enough for a BBQ once this year my guess is it will be raining next weekend! :whistle:

Oh please do have another go at it next weekend pretty please Wednesday is my last test so I can actually get around playing next weekend :pitcher:

Instead of just showing up, socket stuff, make fun of ppl and running off :drunkards:

I would love to do it again. After I died I decided it was a good time to leave for home, sorry if I sorta just disappeared :drunkards:. Next Sunday I work but I'll definitely try to make it

Please Sign In or Sign Up