Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

I gave away my hoard of mentor potions to help Ari and Schot. Fortunately, there were still some that dropped. As soon as Schot exited the caves, the potion drops were very few. It was fun helping out others so that they could get into Silver. I had the tables turned on me when Gial was level 29. I was touch-and-go for a while even with my Daemon buffed, but we all got pretty good after some patience. I even shared the mohawk look with Gial multiple times :)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry DaveO - I was 25 this morning, but leveled to 27 opening bmart and picking up a portal while I was waiting for the kids to finish using the potty and we could go.

Promise I'll be 35 next week - that'll mean playing a different char this week, as I finished to day at 34.

What a hoot

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain . . .

. . . nor to the misleading title of the post. The actual Samurai Silver (need that alliteration like banzai bronze) will really be Sunday JUNE 17, not May 17

Eeek! May? What May? There's no May in the subtitle... :) Hehe. Oh, I never even intended the alliteration but I like the idea of continuing it. Great idea gial! :) Maybe next can be Gung Ho Gold! :P

That was really awesome of you DaveO, thanx again so much! The 20 or so mentor pots made a huge difference and really sped my lvling up. Free drinks for you all week! :D

Big time hugs to erialc as well who supplied the gang greatly with all kinds of goodies! :) Oh and to Csaszar too! Man. There was just so much going on between the game and the forum here that I could barely keep my head on straight, lol.

Im sorry I couldn't stay longer! It seems that today of all days I simply wasn't able to be given the fun "Me " time I really needed too for my mental health! And then the disconnects AH! LOL But Ive informed my entire family that if they call or show up next Sunday at noon they better be bleeding or dying LOL! SO I will be here! :D

I had a great time today, and I thank everyone for the awesome goodies! and the Horse brigade was so much fun!! I just wish it was longer!! :mad:

I just got my Daemon to level 35, and a few days earlier got the Dark Elf up to level 30. All I have to do is to get my BM up to level 40 for the DA leveling sessions, and I'll be good to go for this weekend. I still have all the waypoints except Shaddar Nur if anybody needs them. I don't have any Underworld waypoints right now. I did get a Byleth BM shield and the Recundis Vampiress shield for Schot and Ari during general quest running while leveling to 35.

Now that I'm a full member, I can bring some weight. You'd BETTER be there gogo, or else be in the hospital on your deathbed. Remember, Schot knows where you live, and he'll talk!

I was thinking of starting out at Zhurag Nar on the next session, but we could go elsewhere if others have weak poison resistance. Gial, I could transfer some WE set items to your character with a WE character of my own if you wish. Just let me know what you're looking for. The same goes for Gogo. I know my Daemon has the Uriell seraphim blade, and a higher level seraphim may have additional items Gogo is seeking.

Remember, Schot knows where you live, and he'll talk!

Ooooooh indeed I will! :)

@DaveO:

I like the idea of changing scenery for this Sunday. I'm thinkin Zhurag-Nur is very doable. I think we're all pretty familiar with the territory and how well we can handle it. Thoughts on this anyone?

Just a reminder folks. The level max cap will be 35. The min level I think can remain flexible. So if your level is a bit low then of course we'll do our best to protect the low ones but lower level players must understand that they are putting themselves at risk and only they are ultimately responsible. I wouldn't want a lower level player to have hard feelings because they thought they should have been protected better or the reverse, higher level players feeling guilty.

All that said there is plenty of time to get those characters up to level 35 by Sunday. :)

One last thing. lol. Then I promise I'll be quiet. For a while... :D

I'm noticing among the 2 Kamikazes that we've had that there is a huuuuge gear up proccess before going off to battle. I'm probably the most unprepared out of the lot and last to be ready, haha. But there is also the gift giving proccess as well. I reeeeaaally love that this has been happening. I think it's amazing. People get to chat a bit and it gives the folks who don't have enough time to join in the entire event to just pop in and chat it up a bit. But on the other hand there are the folks who are completely prepared and also have very little time making the need to start right away, at the scheduled GMT 16:00. So I believe there may be a tiny conflict. I'm sure it isn't a big deal but none the less I'd like to find a way to to make both sides happy and increase the fun factor in doing so.

My immediate thought is to start "warmup" at GMT 15:30 and to start our "field trip" at GMT 16:00.

Sound good? Sound bad?

Thanx! :D

I will definitely be there...count on it!

And Schot...those pix are sweet, the captions first class...

Nice work on the Kamikaze everyone...Funness is showing!

:)

gogo

Schot, that's a great idea to have a time set aside for preparation and another for going thru the area. The main reason I mentioned Zhurag Nar is that I want revenge on the Dark Elves for almost denying the others the right to have that portal. My Daemon is primed and focused, though I lost some really good 90% RSM daemon boots due to a server crash. I doubt I'll ever seen anything that good ever again soon. :)

Good plan Schot. Even if we're slow to get off, though, like I said last Sunday - it's like a big family vacation, and the mad scrtamble to leave is actually part of the fun

@DaveO: I was 34 at the end of Sunday last, so I've just been b'marting all week. I have plenty 'o stuff. Thanks for the offer. If there are any other we playing, I have 2 pretty good bows dealing each of phys/fire/magic/poison. No way I'll need all 8 so there will be some bows available on the floor. Sorry to hear about the boots. Best RSM I've seen on equipment is in the 60-70% range. I'll look for boots as I try to improve - still have almost 5 mill to spend by Sunday - hehe.

I have two of the Daemon other forms as part of the five CA selections you get. Both Energy and Poison Daemon are at decent levels, so if there is a weakness to Poison in the group I can address that with the Poison Daemons resists. Unfortunately, the downside is that it adds poison damage and those Dark Elves are resistant to poison. I'd much prefer to keep using the Energy Daemon buff which should have significant effects on melee and ranged damage. I'm hoping the buff that I was regularly giving to Gial boosted the damage quite a bit.

:4rofl: hehehe That was fun !

Wish I had stopped when you did though, I sure would be fun to take her instead of my vamp :) (She didn't die, just is at 37 now) I might have to bring her in once everyone is rolling. :pitcher:

Of course then I would have to deal with all those embarrassing special drops every other minute! LOL!

Hey all - I say we relax the requirements for Ari - 37 is OK, isn't it? After all, it is Ari we're talking about. She's a guest and as good hosts we must make allowances.

Picked up some Daemon RSM equipment last night (not 90% but OK I think), plus a passel of +26% rsm rings, too.

Ooooh, weeeeell. I don't know... I mean we did already agree on 35. Ho, hmmm. Well alright then. I'll change the max requirement to 37. :D Oh but that level 37 character of yours always seems to generate an awful lot of those very embarrassing special drops every other minute! *tries to suppress drool...* :) *...and fails* Oh we shall have to help keep the area clear of those pesky things so that you don't feel embarrassed! :whistle:

Alrighty so max level 37 it is. Preparations for the days family vacation will beigin this Sunday at GMT 15:30 and I encourage gift givers to drop their goodies off at around this time and chat it up with laughs for all! I'll be bringing along a batch of goodies so be prepared. :)

30 minutes later at GMT 16:00 we will be heading off to Zhurag-Nur to seek revenge on the evol Dark elves for trying to stop some of us from capturing the portal in that area and nearly killing everyone last Kamikaze. Down with the Dark Elves! We shall leave none standing!

For those who will be joining in the Kamikaze Sunday fun I have a couple requests. Lag can really make a game less enjoyable and I'd like to see if we can keep it to a minimum so here are a couple things I would like folks to do:

For the time that you will be playing with us I'd like everyone to make sure all other applications are not running and in particular those that use your internet connection. MSN, torrents, internet radio, browser and so on. Of course I can not insist on this but I really think it could improve our fun if this was to be followed. :)

The other thing is if everyone can make the connection speed setting in Sacred-->Options to MODEM/ISDN that would be great!

As for which server we are going to use we'll decide during the "family preparations". :) Once it's decided during that time I'll state which server # we are going to be using in this topic.

So once again the max level is 37 and seeing as the minimum for the silver server is 20 I think it is alright to allow a range of level 20-37 into the fun. Just keep in mind you'll have to be extra careful if you plan to bring a low level character.

Cheers everyone and looking forward to another crazy Kamikaze Sunday, Samurai Silver! I'm off to level my level 35 BM up to 37. :)

Hey, I'm staying 34 'til Sunday. I'm not risking the wrath of DaveO again. I just meant to let Ari in at 37. After all, she really had to work it to make last weeks 20. We can still all stay 35, right?

Please Sign In or Sign Up