Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

I'll be doing some quest running in Bronze so that I can attempt to get items as well as level up to character level 20, so that I can finally pick the Armor skill. Next two skills will be Axe Lore and Dual Wield. I'm definitely going along the path of using two Thain's axes.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like peeps had a good time, and for that a big yay! :drunkards:

We have started a discussion thread here on recent lag in the game which can be found here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4638

Any comments and/or suggestions regarding this topic would be welcomed as we are trying to minimize the effects of the now more powerful lag monster on the servers.

As well, we'll have a new thread up today with some ideas on another grand Sunday Kamikaze event which we hope will attract as many great peeps as before.

Thanks again everyone for coming and hope to see you all again this Sunday!

:pitcher:

gogo

I managed to do a few quests as well as obtain more waypoint portals. I now have all portals with the exception of Shaddar Nur, and will happily share them with the group. I recognized a good brief online session as a sign to exit and continue again on a later date. She's level 15 right now, but I should be able to reach level 20 without too much difficulty.

I was juuuust wondering that myself. I'm in! Anyone else? It's a bit short notice I know but maybe we could still manage it?

Same time silver server would sound good to me. Maybe get the bronze characters we started last week up to say level 20 and go from there?

Sunday GMT 16:00 UW HC Silver server anyone?

I'm In!! :sweating:

My vamp from last week is up in the 30s now, But I have a level 14 WE who needs some exercise!

I have two ready at 20, waiting for some baddies to kill. So yes, I'll be there :bow: But a little later I guess, since we normally eat at the time it's starting *sigh*

I think I'll bring in my Daemon. She's a new project: All Level One. I'm giving her a go to see how a runefinder Daemon fairs with all level one Combat Arts, so I can change her playing style when I want to (but she'll be an item w**re fer sure)

Edited by Timotheus

I'll try to get there I have a de but he is around 50 now and I always have the trusty mule hehe if nothing else could just help out with stuff....oh wheres my coffee! :bow::) :)

Why not build 'nother DE? They can reach level 20 in about 2-3 hours or so. After level 12 all you need is the basement of the house near Porto Draco and mentors. Lots and lots of mentors! :bow: (Assuming it's a Poison Mist DE)

Edited by Timotheus

Awh nuts. I didn't have time to get my char up to to level 20. :) Can I still come?! lol. Well given the fact of how busy things have been around here I think it might be good enough to not constrain this little gathering to level 20 players but close to 20 would be great.

Lets just pop on the silver servers with whatever we got okay. :)

1 hour to go! :bow:

Heyas! I just met up with DaveO ingame and he's helping me level up my char to 20 so we're in Bronze at the moment. :bow:

P.s.

Ari. Are you ingame somewheres:)

They are in HC closed, if you have yet to get a feel in MP. If you have played D2, you would know that hardcore means one live only. :bow:

However you need to be level 20 to get to silver. I hope you find them soon.

Edit: You need to get on the closed server. There you create a character, and don't forget to click on the HC icon. (at the right of where you name your character)

'Twas a real blast again today.

Sounds like they're going for level 30 next week. I'd better start a new toon then, since Acorn is a bit past that. Don't want a repeat of the OC drama from today -- at least nobody died that I know of.

Meant to get a shot of us starting up, but I fizzled the attempt.

Next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel . . .

Ah that was great everyone! Thanx for all the fun! The start was a bit bumpy the next one I'll be ready. I promise! :)

I diiiiid manage a couple screenshots so have a looksy folks! We'll definitely do this again next week and I'll post back with some details on that a little later on but just so you know for now the character level request is level 35.

Cheers all! You rock!

kamikaze2.jpg

kamikaze3.jpg

kamikaze1.jpg

P.s.

Ok so I cheated a bit on that last one. Ari was waaaay at the edge of the screen so I moved her over, lol.

Please Sign In or Sign Up