Kamikaze Sunday Niobium

Schot those dedicated servers run off your pc and dont use too much bandwidth if your on cable or dsl so you and Gogo should be fine to play on sunday. I wish I could join the fun

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah that's great news evil. I really really hope there won't be any problem but given your knowledge of server stuff I feel much more at ease!

Just a thought but how about a sunday kamikaze where a region boss area is run? Those region bosses are great fun and adds a little spice to the game. Just my thoughts though I know I haven't actually made any of them yet with either having a toon to high or low or getting caught up in rl stuff. :)

Oops! I missed that comment from earlier erialc. That's a superb idea and I can say first hand now that it will be tons of fun! That recent one Ari called us all in for was awesome. :D gial and I were playing with the idea a bit while in game and came to the conclusion that when our characters are around level 80-100 that it maight be a good time to arrange a region boss hunt on a gold server.

In particular I love the idea of us setting up predefined goals for each of the Kamikaze'. Now that we've given it a good go for over a month now, almost 2 months I think, it would be great to have a goal set for each Kamikaze. I think that our character levels will affect to a degree what kind of goals we will choose. Certainly there are some goals that would not be advisable for bronze characters to carry out I would imagine. One thing is for sure though and that is I really haven't explored the very many little adventure quests that UW has. I haven't been playing UW very long so there are certainly tons of things that I know there is to see. One thing that comes to mind is that I've never seen the Pac Man cave, lol. Just have to see that!

So how about some goal ideas? We've got at least one goal which is the region boss hunt we'll try in gold. Any others? Try to keep the goal suggestions very interesting though. I'm fairly certain that few would find the blacksmith quest very exciting. ;) There are however various things to be done in the game that can really help a player improve their hero such as the Unknown Warrior quest that can give you the most amazing Prototype weapon which is an exceptional weapon for most any hero. And of course there is the skills/attributes quest that DaveO taught me about. :D

For this Sundays Kamikaze btw the level max will be 144. I'd prefer not to push this higher though given that we have some folks working very very hard just to be able to enter a Niob server at level 140.

Good lvling!

Super. And may I suggest a goal for some week - take out all 9 dragons in a single game.

I've managed 8 by myself in the past, but ran out of time for all 9. Of course, the Orc shaman on the lava plains goes first

BTW, I'm going for 140 first, then I will export and try the fdm server.

Oh all the ideas are awesome!, Im running as hard as I can to make it in too! One update on the game server here too, apparently there is a problem, We cant get it to connect! LOL Ill let you know if there are any break throughs!

well t he toon I was working hard on getting ready for kamikaze died today. oh well back to the drawing bored one of these days I will be in plat.

Due to Schot's inexperience with Underworld, I'd nominate a start at the very beginning and let others explore thru it. I will admit that there will be dangers, but with it being Open perhaps some of the lower risk players(Gogo comes to mind) can use the no-death penalty to see what their build is truly capable of.

Woot! The Open server is up! Password darkday. :D I just woke up so I'm running for the coffee. :)

Sounds like a nice idea DaveO. Starting the fun at the begining of UW that is.

Well, it WAS fun while it lasted but I'm treating the game like regular Hardcore. And since I'm keeping up my pattern of being the 1st to fall, I am hoping it might be a lesson learned for me and others.

DaveO may have been the fastest - but I think I was the mostest. Died 3 times today. Glad they were clones of the real thing. She's still cooking in closed.

BTW, didn't know that hardcore carried over to open. Guess it does if you export an hc toon.

Fun, Fun, Fun. I'm trying a vamp next time around. . . .

Sorry you couldn't get back Daveo, I know with the last few kicks, the server kept blocking me ;) hehe and the IP cannot connect. But it was great fun! What a way to take them for a real test run to see how much they can handle. I'm sure though Ill be back into the normal noib tonight though.. Wanna keep Miss Ari on her killing streak :)

I had a blast cheers everyone :)

Schot you did call it Kamikaze and woo hoo it was murderlation non stop...well apart from the CTD :)

Had a blast. again thanks everyone for putting up with me hehe

;)

Ah that was really superb guys! That was a true test of strength, lol. A run through the UW areas with our baby Niob characters at level 144 against enemies with a minimum level of 170. Whew! ;) Really amazing stuff everyone. :)

So it looks as though this topic has come to an end. I think it would be fitting to begin a new topic for the new Kamikaze so I'll write up a lil intro for that. Might be time to invite the SIFers as well me thinks.

Special Congratulations to Ari'Laftai and gial on reaching Niobium for the first time! Woot! Excellent builds you 2. You do D.a.r.k. very very proud! It seems as though travelling with friends in an event like this can really help to get our characters up the ranks.

A great big big thank you to everyone who came out for the past Kamikaze's and looking forward to seeing everyone again in the next generation of Kamikaze's. :)

With Gial's plan to play a Vamp it's my PERFECT opportunity to get my online Blizzard build off the ground. I'm looking forward to starting anew, and if ANYBODY needs stuff my level 6 Trader toon would be able to hook you up ;)

DaveO: I have the full blizzard suit now. It was fun to try but not my preferred armor. You are wlecome to it. Not sure ovf the levels, but most of it fell in mid platinum , if I recall. I'll get the specs on it for you

I DO remember some of the silliness, especially comments about the cookie quest in UW. Gads that was a waste of time, but fun for others to experience Yet Another Lame Quest(at least in terms of reward). I made the keyboard mistake causing my KIA, but I decided to give myself one break. I did not get a chance to even gain one level. Oh well. There's always next time...

Ah I'm afraid I didn't get any pics Funkified. I was struggling so hard to stay alive that it never even occured to me, haha. Oh and that quest DaveO. Too funny. Risking life and limb to pick up a basket of cookies and then arriving at the quest giver to recieve our reward... "What?! A rune:) That's it?!?!?!" *keells quest giver* :) Good fun, lol.

Oh Funki. It was terrible! lol. It's a quest you can pick up in the town of Purgatory. I'll see about running it again and get some cookies for you though, hehe.

And since the new Kamikaze is underway I'm closing this one off. I've set up a 2nd generation Kamikaze topic which you guys can find and comment in appropriately titled...

Kamakize Sunday!

Please Sign In or Sign Up