Begging for Megs ... again :)

Hey :bow:

I am starting (or considering to start) a new magic WE again. I would like to have the full Meg An Enid set on her so I would be thankfil if you could help with that.

Best would be low level pieces - from 20-70 but of course any not too high level parts will be welcomed.

Thanks for your help,

Csaszar

As soon as I get through the huge load of posts here thins morning at FDM, LOL...I'll look in my chest and seez what's we gots.

And even if I don't have anyting I'll keep it fer ya.

Cheers!

:bow:

gogo

Hey :bye:

I am starting (or considering to start) a new magic WE again. I would like to have the full Meg An Enid set on her so I would be thankfil if you could help with that.

Best would be low level pieces - from 20-70 but of course any not too high level parts will be welcomed.

Thanks for your help,

Csaszar

Megs is one of the higher level sets, like Lloranath and Octanion. DOn't think it will even drop until the 40's at least.

Theres a thread on the SIF that addresses levels. Unfortunately Rotluchs has posted the names in German and I don't know if Meg is Brunhilds (I think it is this one, levels are 30/40) or Hymirs (think this is Lloranath)

Item levels

Hope this helps

I know I have a majority of the set I'd be glad to help you out with. erm, I'll just have to find it. Look for me in game, I'll definitely keep an eye out for you though. I'll be on from 9:30 - 11 (I am GMT -5) this morning for sure, then randomly throughout the day.

Hi :P

Thanks for all of you! :thumbsup:

Gial:

My deceased one had some parts around level 30 so its possible.

Anyway I would welcome any not too high level piece.

Theres a thread on the SIF that addresses levels. Unfortunately Rotluchs has posted the names in German and I don't know if Meg is Brunhilds (I think it is this one, levels are 30/40) or Hymirs (think this is Lloranath)

Item levels

Hope this helps

Meg An-Enid's Blizzard = Hymirs Blizzard -> minlvl: 30/40 :cool:

Hey Csaszar. I've got level 154/121 M'eg footwear for you! :3lmao:

Oh and I've got several Plat WE uniques that I could give to you. A Elven Bow Of Tyr-Hadar and a couple amulets that would go nice with it.

Hi :D

Thanks for all the responses!

My WE is currently level 45 and thanks to griff ( :cow_white: ) I have most of the set on me. I still miss boots and belt. (ok I have them - ty again griff - but higher level) So min 30-60 would be the best currently.

Thanks in advance,

Csaszar

Hi :butcher:

51 now :bye:

Thanks for Obsession I have a belt at my level too. It seems at level 61 I will be able (with boots) to complete the set! Yay!!

Of course I am still looking for parts just now progreesively higher level ones.

I would like to thank all of you for helping me getting all the stuff!

Csaszar

• 1 month later...