Good day!

Well since I've made a couple post, I figured I'd introduce meh self. I'm JediJimi. I've been playing Sacred 2 since launch on 360. I just bought it for pc on steam.  Meh self and the life long companion game together. We have over 2400 hrs logged on 360.We are RPG nerds, so sacred fit perfectly. The world is so immersive. We took a break for a while enjoyed WoW, and SWTOR. Again similar to sacred, but not quite.

I've been into the linux world for over a decade plus, so alot of the files I can somewhat decipher. What I'm saying is, this is awesome how we can basically (hack) the game. I've been reading into how ya'll modding. I'm collecting the knowledge then goal would be to share some work back to the community. Again I come from a linux/KISS/FOSS world so this is right up  my alley.  Glad to see that the world of Ancaria is alive and well via p.c.

With all that said "fare thee well all"

:bye:

Welcome to DarkMatters jedijimi. I hope you have plenty of happy posts and can learn lots about Sacred 2. 

My favourite game...

On 11/8/2020 at 8:02 AM, jedijimi said:

Well since I've made a couple post, I figured I'd introduce meh self. I'm JediJimi. I've been playing Sacred 2 since launch on 360. I just bought it for pc on steam.  Meh self and the life long companion game together. We have over 2400 hrs logged on 360.We are RPG nerds, so sacred fit perfectly. The world is so immersive. We took a break for a while enjoyed WoW, and SWTOR. Again similar to sacred, but not quite.

I've been into the linux world for over a decade plus, so alot of the files I can somewhat decipher. What I'm saying is, this is awesome how we can basically (hack) the game. I've been reading into how ya'll modding. I'm collecting the knowledge then goal would be to share some work back to the community. Again I come from a linux/KISS/FOSS world so this is right up  my alley.  Glad to see that the world of Ancaria is alive and well via p.c.

With all that said "fare thee well all"

:bye:

Happy to have officially meet good sir! I think you'll find yourself in good company with other game players of many an hour ^^ And its awesome that you already got your avatar going which means you're really part of the gane.

Welcome to the forums!

:D

gogo

Thank you for the introduction, Jedijimi; I hope that we get to know you better. I also have a vast amount of hours invested in Sacred 2 and know Ancaria like better than the back of my hand. I can tell that we share in the love of the huge open world of Ancaria. Welcome to our little Sacred haven!

:crigon_04:

• Appreciation 1
On 11/9/2020 at 2:28 PM, Hooyaah said:

Thank you for the introduction, Jedijimi; I hope that we get to know you better. I also have a vast amount of hours invested in Sacred 2 and know Ancaria like better than the back of my hand. I can tell that we share in the love of the huge open world of Ancaria. Welcome to our little Sacred haven!

:crigon_04:

Well... I don't know ancaria that well. Thank you for warm welcome.
:)

7 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Hi Jedijimi and welcome to the FDM :) 

Thank you for the welcome.  :)

• Appreciation 1