Hi, I'm Jampula

Just wanted to create this topic for all the awesome work.

I have to admit I'm a bit bad at sharing stuff, but I'm from Finland and 31 years old, so thats something. :)

I'm on and off Sacred-player, but EE and D2F are always my passion. Another reason I made this if Flix is reading this, are you making any another mods to some other games? You obviously have the skill. Just curious.

13 hours ago, Jampula said:

Just wanted to create this topic for all the awesome work.

I have to admit I'm a bit bad at sharing stuff, but I'm from Finland and 31 years old, so thats something. :)

I'm on and off Sacred-player, but EE and D2F are always my passion. Another reason I made this if Flix is reading this, are you making any another mods to some other games? You obviously have the skill. Just curious.

HI and welcome to DarkMatters, Jampula! The origin and creator of your favorite mods is here indeed on these boards! I know he's full up with all his latest work on Sacred 2's EE weps...have you seen?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
35 minutes ago, Jampula said:

I just must be blind to notice obvious messages. :D Be back If there are some things to notice.

ahah no worries...its this blinding white light....

it burns...it burns....

:oooo:

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

ahah no worries...its this blinding white light....

it burns...it burns....

:oooo:

gogo

:D That must be it because I had a bit of difficult with my operator so I automatically assumed something was off.

But seem cool so far no no prob!. :) Just getting some using to it.

12 hours ago, Jampula said:

:D That must be it because I had a bit of difficult with my operator so I automatically assumed something was off.

But seem cool so far no no prob!. :) Just getting some using to it.

Thanks for being so patient :lol looks like Schot was successful with the work, we're slowly getting things into shapre

:JC_hurrah:

gogo

Yeah... it does burn us gogo... I have sympathy for poor Gollum being tied up with the elven rope...

Anxiously awaiting Dark Mode....

On 11/12/2020 at 11:24 AM, Delta! said:

Yeah... it does burn us gogo... I have sympathy for poor Gollum being tied up with the elven rope...

Anxiously awaiting Dark Mode....

heh

awww, cmon .. dont pain make us stronger :P

:tomato:

gogo

• Haha 1