Sacred Underworld Item Market

Lindor

1 hour ago, SupremeJoker said:

As you can see : Reborn  : https://prnt.sc/265t2hg

Sacred 1.8.46 : https://prnt.sc/265t9s3

Sacred 2.28 (Gold,vanilla,underworld,etc...) : https://prnt.sc/265utjt 

Thanks for the info! I'm using Sacred Gold 2.28. It still happens.

Spoiler

9oYmE3x.jpeg

Don't know whether it happens with ReBorn items as well, but it does happen with other mods. Only small changes, hard to notice, but it happens. That's why I'm checking all the items first.

58 minutes ago, Dax said:

Alright. I got the character with blue and yellow items ready, the remaining ones will follow tomorrow, but I cant send them via pm anymore. Soo, any ideas?

You could upload it to the darkmatters download section (needs a day or so to be approved by a moderator), google drive or the german fansite, Sacred Legends. Maybe it works there via PM. Or GoldenGirl has an idea. And if nothing else works, I could also send you one of my e-mail-adresses. Also imma test on the darkmatters PM thing next, I thought you could send files via PM? I'm curious about why it doesn't work.

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, Lindor said:

Also imma test on the darkmatters PM thing next, I thought you could send files via PM? I'm curious about why it doesn't work.

I see what the problem is now. The file extension. Well this is a bit laborious but you could use a hex editor and just copy the data as text, then I can rebuild the file. But I'd prefer the other options.

EDIT: Found a cool website that converts binaries into pixel art (.png files)

This is e.g. how Hero00.pax looks like:

Download.png.dfab33ac4fee99ef9df2dcde8388672b.png

The cool thing is that the website can also convert it back into binary. So in theory it could work as a .png exporter/importer for binaries. Here's the link:

https://www.dcode.fr/binary-image

Edited by Lindor
  • Like! 1
11 hours ago, Lindor said:

Alright I have uploaded the carryall for the blue and yellow items here. Uploading the uniques, modified by reborn... well I have my doubts. I have followed Jokers advise and yes it works, but I do not think that players will launch an mp session all the time just to turn reborns super elite items back into the normal vanilla ones.

Edited by Dax
9 hours ago, Dax said:

Alright I have uploaded the carryall for the blue and yellow items here.

Thanks for the upload, I updated the pack.:wink: The lists are yet to be updated still.

9 hours ago, Dax said:

Uploading the uniques, modified by reborn... well I have my doubts.

It's completely up to you. I will never interfere with your decision making process. All I'm doing is providing information on the methods we use:

9 hours ago, Dax said:

I have followed Jokers advise and yes it works, but I do not think that players will launch an mp session all the time just to turn reborns super elite items back into the normal vanilla ones.

If you turn them into vanilla items and don't have ReBorn installed, they stay that way. It's also impossible for any Vanilla player to use the super elite itrems since firstly I reconverted all the items into Vanilla and secondly in order to use them you have to at least click them once. The only problem on the method is the unknown reliability. That is overcome by me checking every item of which the contributor told me he farmed it in ReBorn first.

20 hours ago, Lindor said:

Mmh true but they can easily turned into reborn items again and then given to any character using that ominous item editor described in the german forum. Its a really tricky situation.

40 minutes ago, Dax said:

Mmh true but they can easily turned into reborn items again and then given to any character using that ominous item editor described in the german forum. Its a really tricky situation.

Yeah that's true, any jewelry that I've forgotten to put into Vanilla mode can be easily socketed into worn items without needing to click them using an item editor. The cost for a potential cheater would be that ReBorn items are still less powerful than cheated items where you can go bunkers on the stats and sockets. The benefits for a potential cheater would be that it requires way less effort than creating your own items. When I used an editor to recheat all the set items I lost, it took me literal ages, mainly because I needed to figure out all the different item and stat IDs first. Honestly with the Anducar method it would've been faster to just refarm them lol.

Edited by Lindor
Reason: spelling mistake
  • Like! 1