I LOVE the new look!!!!

42 minutes ago, jedijimi said:

As title states. Love the new look. Thank you super heroes that gave us the make over.

:thumbsup::neo:

38 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

Yeah she's looking good!

For the curious: 
http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/42972-darkmatters-forum-updates-november-dark-mode-skin-is-back-any-feedback-or-errors/

Should you find any bugs jedijimi you can report them in the feedback topic :)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! love the love jedjimi :hugs: 

and yahas Timo posts  if you find bugs you can post it to the reporting as well.

Happy that the fam's happy

:heart:

gogo

Yes, the blinding effect is gone, and now that I can see again, I must say that I'm loving the new layout and background. Thanks to Schot for all the hard work. It's like an early Christmas present!

:christmastree:

• Like! 1

Also loving the new look and layout. 

The darkness feels like home...:JC_gimmefive:

Thank you Schot and gogo and everyone else that had a finger involved. Wine for everybody!:lujate:

• Like! 1

Extras on hand if ye want... poutine... get back in line... at least for today :lol:

Also... I love the new look of the bbcode up at top and have noticed that edits and stuff moved up to top right

e53615f03b2167734893da6a0097f8a3.jpg

:scare2:

gogo

It is indeed awesome!!!! Good job!!

Also, for some reasons, it does feel like I am on the DARK matter site!!! Speaking of dark matter, I need to smite some very DARK monsters with a metric ton of pillar of light! 

I am still on the level up/testing phase for my spam pillar build ;)

• Like! 1

Smith the dark at will!

And...I see Schot has been doing some touch ups with the code... some of the strange bars that had manifested and which were squishing my beloved avatar have been banished

yee haw @Schot!

:superman:

gogo

I don't know if this is the right topic to post but I think I have a problem. 
So I clicked on the lightbulb-like icon on the far right side which turned my skin to the Light style. So now on the Light skin that lightbulb icon is gone and I don't know how to revert the style back to the Dark skin (excuse me if I am blind but still searching it for like 30 minutes or so) :D 

1 hour ago, RavenLight said:

I don't know if this is the right topic to post but I think I have a problem. 
So I clicked on the lightbulb-like icon on the far right side which turned my skin to the Light style. So now on the Light skin that lightbulb icon is gone and I don't know how to revert the style back to the Dark skin (excuse me if I am blind but still searching it for like 30 minutes or so) :D 

Try your 'customizer' button.

17 hours ago, RavenLight said:

image.thumb.png.c5c0cf920e3df569ecdc1b6e710db6b2.png

Only got something like this lol 

Sorry only getting to this now!

Are you able at all to get into DarkMatters and post? Is there maybe issue with permissions for ads...ads blocker?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
59 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

There should be a theme switch at the absolute bottom of the page. It's near the copyright info. Do you see that by chance?

Thanks Timo great info. I also just logged out so I could see the forum as a visitor and at the bottom left as TImo  says there is a theme switcher there

B7C6FF44-2179-4398-84CE-030AD4E84D37.jpeg

• Like! 1
On 11/15/2020 at 5:51 PM, gogoblender said:

Sorry only getting to this now!

Are you able at all to get into DarkMatters and post? Is there maybe issue with permissions for ads...ads blocker?

:)

gogo

I do, I can post at all, the only thing missing is the button to switch between Dark and Light skins (only appears on Dark theme)

On 11/15/2020 at 9:31 PM, Timotheus said:

There should be a theme switch at the absolute bottom of the page. It's near the copyright info. Do you see that by chance?

On 11/15/2020 at 10:27 PM, gogoblender said:

Thanks Timo great info. I also just logged out so I could see the forum as a visitor and at the bottom left as TImo  says there is a theme switcher there

B7C6FF44-2179-4398-84CE-030AD4E84D37.jpeg

Thanks for the info! I can see the button, phew. Didn't actually thought that it will be bottom there haha :D 

• Like! 1

I also recommend that everyone click the "Customizer" button at the top right of the page and look through the options

exp2.jpg.ea2e20a40aa1b079cfd1b28ced369472.jpg

The most useful option I've found so far has been "Fluid Width" which allows the forum to take up the width of your screen instead of having wasted space at the sides.  Before this I was chafing at how there are now sidebars in certain threads that compress the useable width of the posts by even more.

exp.jpg.f11aaa976a17b4a5f6153e601d86ab58.jpg

• Appreciation 1