Can you help me modding Blazing Tempest?

Lindor

Hey:bye:

There's something I wanted to do for a while now but I don't have enough skill, honsestly I don't even know where to start. Is it possible to mod High Elfs Blazing Tempest so it no longer gets blocked by every single tree and rock while also keeping the fx and damage synchronized? I mean one could simply change the spellclass to Levin Arrays spellclass or something like that but then the damage events wouldn't align with the fx animation anymore. Because this is what makes a Pyromancer High Elf very not fun for me, especially in regions like the Artamark.

Btw the same goes for the Glacial Thorns spell, but it's not as bad as Blazing Tempest because of the spikes height.

17 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

The easiest thing is probably making all tree and rock hitboxes extremely small it the xy plane.

That sounds like a terrific task. And I don't want every character to be able to phase through matter like in that one star trek episode :D

Thanks for your help you two, I tried lots and lots of different spellclasses and spellcontroltypes today including your suggested ones, didn't get to load in the FX on any of them :(

But it was worth a try.:dntknw:

• Like! 1