Using Deep AI to Retexture Sacred 2

Flix

The Elite Trimmed Textures package has been updated, all higher resolution normal textures have been removed, graphics25.zip now contains higher-resolution versions of diffuse textures released up to and including Ice&Blood. 

@Flix I've added graphics25 original content to graphics27. In case you plan to utilize the latest ETT package, I'd suggest adding graphics25 content to graphics26 beforehand. 

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

The Elite Trimmed Textures package has been updated, all higher resolution normal textures have been removed, graphics25.zip now contains higher-resolution versions of diffuse textures released up to and including Ice&Blood. 

@Flix I've added graphics25 original content to graphics27. In case you plan to utilize the latest ETT package, I'd suggest adding graphics25 content to graphics26 beforehand. 

Wait, what?  You removed all CM-added content from graphics25.zip?  What on earth would possess you to do something like that?  That would mean anyone wanting to use ETT would have missing textures and models unless they installed Addendum as well.  That's a major compatibility shift that should be announced clearly upfront so people don't break their game.  

It would make more sense to distribute the new textures throughout graphics20-24.

• 2 years later...
On 1/10/2021 at 1:25 AM, nimpo said:

How can I download?

On 1/10/2021 at 5:07 AM, Flix said:

The textures are a part of the Enhanced Edition.

Would be nice with a standalone download. I am on my first playthrough with the Purist Fixpack.

Can I perhaps install just the graphics from Enhanced Edition? Will that work?

Edited by solvinglittlepuzzles
  • Like! 1
On 12/20/2023 at 5:30 PM, solvinglittlepuzzles said:

Technically it'll work if you just use the graphics.zip files from EE, but you should have the Elite Textures Trimmed installed anyway and that would cover everything in the vanilla game.  You'd also end up changing your graphics in other ways like icons and UI elements. Better to just follow Hooyaah's link above.

• Respect! 1
On 12/20/2023 at 6:30 PM, solvinglittlepuzzles said:

Would be nice with a standalone download. I am on my first playthrough with the Purist Fixpack.

Welcome to the forums 

sharp avatar!

😎

gogo