Hey all, long time no see! Some of you will remember me from Crazy8s originally, then the merge.

I've been back playing server 2 for quite a while now and had joined DLV.

Well, DLV is going to disband and I contacted cyclops to ask for an alliance with *MAD*, which is made up of ex- DLVers.

This is the first time I've been able to log-in at the forum here, and I LOVE the posts by Amune!

FR is dead in the water, I farm most of them regularly now!

At any rate, I hope our two alliances can become allies. We're ranked 5th at the moment.

As you know, any alliance I have joined, I have fought for with everything I had! :drunkards:

Hey Tony nice to see you man. It has been a sometime. Hope you are well.

How is Space4K going?

Are you the founder of MAD? or the diplomat?

Well good luck with the new alliance in Vendetta! :drunkards:

Cyclops will surely be here to PM you with his answer.

Take care my friend it has been nice to hear from you again.:whistle:

TheMadTopHatter is the Founder of *MAD*, we're all from DLV though. I'm the leader of Legion_of_Doom[Legion.D] in server 1, ranked 12th there, playing as SalDaPsycho. That server is a friggin' ZOO! I play as Impaler in servers 2 & 3, I'm in IRA in server 3.

I'm only playing at Space4K, not really playing it. I had gotten wiped out with the account I started after the reset, deleted it so as not to become a farm for GoJ. I then acquired an account that is Sentih capable, guess what, it's right smack in the middle of a GoJ galaxy! Didn't take long to get crashed by Technopimp, he attacked almost nonstop for about 2 days! That account is on VM for the duration of the war.

Other than that, RL has gotten interesting, I now work as a field inspector in construction, doing rebar inspections, testing concrete, testing soil compaction, etc. I'm currently assigned at a 300 million dollar project for the Royal Bank of Scotland, down in Stamford, CT. 14 stories of nightmare is what I call it! Right from the start, the surveyors set the entire building 1 foot too low!! Oh well, it keeps things interesting to say the least!

Hope y'all are doing well in RL, glad to be back in the game!

Tony! It's great to see you here :D

wow the construction projects does sound interesting!...set 1 foot too low! ouch!

Gratz on the 12th place ranking on server 1 :P

Hope we'll see more of you here Tony :o

Claire :bow:

• 2 weeks later...