A lil bit about me

Well where to start.... My real name is Bryon most people that knew me from playing sacred plus called me either evil or bry. No I am not really evil lol.

I just receintly finished my time in the United States Army Infantry ( Airborne Rangers ). I have done 2 tours in Iraq and 3 Tours in Afghanistan. the only people I know on here are Gogoblender and Llama8. I knew them back from sacred plus. But I am really lookin forward to getting to know a bunch more people and make some new friends.

Since getting out of the army I have been working in retail sales. But I am trying to start my own buissness hosting websites and providing quality internet to people in my town and surrounding areas. I enjoy anything outdoors Hunting , Fishing, Camping, and hiking. I am also a big gear head I love top work on cars and trucks. I am also in the proscess of building my-self a custom chopper ( Motorcycle ) but in my free time I enjoy playing video games and relaxing well thats enuf for now I dont wanna rambel on lol

For some reason the intro makes me remember a line something like: "rangers don't leave a ranger behind".

Maybe from a movie. Anyway, its good that you open up yourself to us. We appreciate that.

Cheers. :twitch:

Your right we dont leave our own behind and it was said in a movie Black Hawk Down.

For all my ranger buddies that have died you are miss ( Gone but not Forgotten )

That's a heckuva an intro there Byron. Your life experience is so global and I can only begin to imagine how much a tour of duty over seas changes someone's life. I'm happy you've returned safely and your family must as well. And while the retail stint must have been a good little in-betweener I'm sure you are loving your own take on personal business.

I'm curious about your hosting company actually, how exactly are you doing it and is this somthing you have experience in? You mention local, does this mean that you are attempting to provide hosting to friends in your town that already may have it and/or are trying to get them to put up a webpage?

The net is just bursting with so much growth these days and it's always exciting to see someone in our own community in this area. Are you offering webpage design as well perhaps? lol, as you can see I'm very curious and excited to see how this is working out for you.

Of course, if you're happy and it makes you energized to wake up in the morning to run to it, you've found your job.

Thanks for the great intro.

:P

gogo

p.s. lol, your family must love your new interest..I'm imagining each one with their own comp! :oooo:

p.s. we're photo lovers here...got any pix of the chopper yer putting together? ^^

• 2 months later...
Well not that I dont love your intro hun but ummmm NOTHING about your wonderful, beautiful, talented, adoring, etc. wife. LOL

You tell him Seductive_Vampie you put his name in your intros title and he didnt say a word about you in his. :)

I think it is time for you to give him some :whip:

Well if you want any suggestions on what to get I have a few!! I would like a Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake, a bottle of wine, some daffodils, a nice bubble bath, a new pair of shoes, a new purse to match the shoes, ummmm I will get back to you on the rest that should be enough to get you started.

Well if you want any suggestions on what to get I have a few!! I would like a Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake, a bottle of wine, some daffodils, a nice bubble bath, a new pair of shoes, a new purse to match the shoes, ummmm I will get back to you on the rest that should be enough to get you started.

Lol

You forgot the candlelight dinner between daffodils and bath :lol:

Evil, time to go get some money, real money, not Ancarian Gold :)

• 2 months later...

Finally I have made it to your intro page :viking: I want to thanks for the welcome here and also to say that I appreciate your service to our country and keeping us free to be able to live our lives the way we do. No matter how big or small a part you had to do for your country the people around where I live really appreciate it. :) looking forward to getting to know you better and playing the game with you. :bomb: