Happy Birthday RssDragon

Dear friends,

Thank so much for the good wishes on my birthday. I truly have not enough words to thank you all for making me so happy. I could thank you all a thousand times and yet it would not be enough to tell you how important your good wishes are too me. :P

:yay: You all really gave me a reason to smile today and I sincerely thank you for that also taking this opportunity to wish to you all and your loved ones a life full of joy and happiness. Let life give to all of you a beautiful reason to smile and to be happy every day, just as much as I am today. :D

Sincerely,

Rss

• 1 year later...

Hi dear friends. :crazy:

Yes, one more year or should I say two. :devil: have passed and here am I. One more birthday... At the moment I am alone in a airport. trying to get back home... I mean, there are thousands of people around here, but no one is close to me. So, as here they have free internet for Airport users, I thought.... Why not to visit my old birthday thread. So, here I wish a happy birthday to me. :blink:

All the best for you all.

Rss

Awh, stuck in an airport. That's a real shame Rss. I wish you the very best my artistic friend and a soft yet swift journey home.

Happy Birthday! :crazy: