Sacred v1.8 and Sacred underworld wallpaper's

1 hour ago, SupremeJoker said:

And one more think,have someone this photos full hd? but not streched ,true full hd ,remastered,if you know what I mean

I got you covered.  HD wallpapers attached.

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

23 hours ago, Flix said:

This zip file contains all the Sacred wallpapers I had on my PC.  If you want any of them upscaled to HD, just let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0hyDOYD19OPLJz3ZIh3AVDxgkggo3bv/view?usp=sharing

Do you think any of these have enough resolution for background of our forum?

:)

gogo

22 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Do you think any of these have enough resolution for background of our forum?

:)

gogo

Probably not as is, but if you want to take a look and have any of them upscaled, it's no problem.

• Like! 1
22 hours ago, Flix said:

Probably not as is, but if you want to take a look and have any of them upscaled, it's no problem.

Ill go through them this weekend...maybe something we can work with for this Christmas...were have OODLES of trouble with site we usually purchase skin from for Christmas  and theyre way behind

:cry:

gogo

On 12/15/2020 at 8:15 AM, RuDDicK said:

1darkelve4k.jpg

My friend... woooooooooooooooooooooow...

it looks hand painted!

If he was holding a candy cane or christmas satchel we could use him as background for this Christmas

:christmastree:

gogo

On 12/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, Flix said:

I gotcha covered for Christmas.

SACRED2_art_seraphim_SeasonsGreetings.thumb.jpg.4e4f41bb4c8f775861bc266030e39e17.jpg

Big ol' HD upscaled:

SACRED2_art_seraphim_SeasonsGreetings.thumb.jpg.e2c9d8c1daa74b10ce70b514b69fa8b1.jpg

I love how deep we can get into the drawing when we get HD images... SChot is still struggling with our skin designer

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9209-ibtheme-white-christmas-ibskin/

and we've started posting up nasty letters in her forum :lol: If he's not able to get our traditional christmas skin going, we're gonna use this Sacred Merry Christmas background...  it is/was masterpiece.. heck maybe we'll run two skins this year... time's running out

:oooo:

gogo