Little things that upset you

hahah, you're right...lol, never realized how many pet peeves I had about food. :P ahh, I guess this thread then is a kind of couch...

*relaxes*

how bout this one for a pet peeve...

Cell's going off in the cinema...

How rude!

argh!

:cry:

gogo

Yes, ignorant people

Here is the biggest peeve I have my last toon's death was the result.........Windows update taking over and bringing you back to desktop just as you hit a mob.....grrrrrr btw, thanks to moon_reaper my current toon is 53 woohoo my highest in HC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well right now what bugs me is how long it take a dang delivery to get to you I mean its called express delivery for a reason ( stupid ups guys need to learn to read) I paid the extra money for express I should get what I paid for

People that complain about food and food habits. *Lifts Gogo up with his shirt, gives him a barbarian roar in his face, then hang him up on the hatpeg and starts cooking old swedish food in front of him including blood, guts and rotten fish!* :angry::P

Bless you for this thread Funkified. I feel like Epox avatar.

SpellForce patch 1.52 and ZoneAlarm7 Yaaaaaaaargh! (nearly smashed the keyboard there)

Thank you kind souls.

I'll take some Gazpacho now.

Quote Moon Reaper

and starts cooking old swedish food in front of him including blood, guts and rotten fish!

Is this some kind of Scandinavian haggis?

Edited by Bondbug

All right since my frustrations with food aren't appreciated :bounce: here's another one of mine...

A long line at the corner store and the person in front buying tons of lotto tickets and all you hear is the beeping of the machine as they check their tickets, manage their stubs, argue with the counter person...

I just wanted to buy a quart of milk!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..!

:bounce:

gogo

People that eat a plate of assorted foods, one food at at time, without ever trying to mix it up and see what kind of mixes you can get.

Breakfast for example...egg first...then the bacon, then the potatoes...then they butter up the bread...I mean...toast was meant to dip into the yolk, right?

Arrgh

You'll hate Italy then, each dish is a seperate course.. :bounce:

I have to agree though, mix them to find new flavours! dang :bounce:

Also aren't you being inconsistent? First you say you hate the people who don't mix food, then you say you hate the ones who do

:bounce:

~Doom

Well For me right now I cant think of any... (I used to get really angry at all kinds of things but found I ended up being a really unhappy person, so I learned to let them go as they come) Don't Get me wrong I do have them.. I just don't have one at this moment...

Oh Wait I do... Going to a movie or some other event and having to sit next to some male who has to have his arms up on the back of the seats... I don't anyones arms that close to me unless I know them! Never mind the armpit scent!!

Actually went to see "Phantom of the Opera" Up in your neck of the woods in Montreal Gogo, Had to deal with this for the first half of the show.. (But I didn't let it ruin it! Nothing Could ruin that show!!)

Oh Wait I do... Going to a movie or some other event and having to sit next to some male who has to have his arms up on the back of the seats... I don't anyones arms that close to me unless I know them! Never mind the armpit scent!!

Yesssssssssssssssssss...

(that was a hiss btw :P)

Or peeps that just have big hair in theatres, turning a good cinema watching experience into a date with Marge Simpson's hair.

:P

gogo

Or peeps that just have big hair in theatres, turning a good cinema watching experience into a date with Marge Simpson's hair.

:P ahhh yee gods gogo I almost choked on my coffee when I read that!

Am I allowed to quote myself? Well I will.

SpellForce patch 1.52 and ZoneAlarm7 Yaaaaaaaargh! (nearly smashed the keyboard there)

Sorry you probably would not know this one. Anyone done SpellForce? I had it long before I even heard of Sacred and Morrowind. One thing bugged me, and kept bugging me, and I don't like being bugged. There is a conflict between SFShadow of the Phoenix (the 2nd add-on) and the firewall ZoneAlarm7 which produces a 'hook process" message. It has been driving me up the wall for ages, ever since ZoneAlarm updated to version 7. And no one yet has come up with an answer. I have been following the discussion in their forum, and trying all the suggestions and nothing works. The installation disk is nearly worn out with uninstalling and re-installing, and you can't make a backup. Its not that I particularly want to play this add-on, but its the sheer frustration of not being able to understand why the **!! thing won't work. :yay:

That plus a game "Nibiru" which I have been trying to get for ages, which I eventually got on ebay, and which turned up scratched to pieces and non-installable. :)

Yesterday was not a good day. :yay:

Back to good, reliable Sacred and the 7 new chars I have just re-started ! :D

Edited by Bondbug

Where's the Scissors...I put them in this drawer and now they're gone...why is noone here in this house as organized as I am....

Where's the scissors!

:P

gogo

Talk about looking for things, I need super glue and can't find any! I must have like 20 tubes of glues, do I need a setting chart for glue even. :P

I hate when I can't find what I'm looking for....I hate too the bullies awwwww well I hate a lot of things.... specialy the people who don't respect another people or the racism.......

Eleanor :P

Must be with my specs...they've got legs.

My gripe today is, woke up with a headache, have to look at the computer screen all day, emails are coming in, my head is pounding and where are my glasses.....of course the day I need them they are at home :)

Awww funki nooooooooo. :D You can still play from home though? I hope your head is feeling better now. Grrr @ your office move and loss of cvonnection....hope you get back online really fast!

:whistle:

Awww funki nooooooooo. :D You can still play from home though? I hope your head is feeling better now. Grrr @ your office move and loss of cvonnection....hope you get back online really fast!

:whistle:

Yes still can play, but miss the forum during work hours :)

Here's my moan for the week...I hate this substitute keyboard I am using ......it's tiny and I had to pilfer it from the kids as mine got a drink up ended into it and it's well too wonkly now LOL although so far I have been way to lazy to go and buy a new one. I must though even mi jam jars don't help with this weeny keyboard....argggghhhh backpace backspace :4rofl:...I am starting to give up on my typo's.

Hmmmm.... I wasn't going to reply to this one, but I can't resist.

The current one is the keyboard on the laptop at work: the stupid home button is right to the backspace, not letting the backspace being the last key, which I usually press to delete stuff... it's so annoying...

Otherwise, for the last school year: I hate when people use the microwave, spill something, and don't clean it up. It gets soooooo dirty and when I finally want to use it, I spend an hour cleaning it. HM!! And noone takes the blame so I shout and curse everyone in the suite.

And one more: why should I always organize stuff? I'm not a boss, I'm a pawn, but people (I.e. my suite-mates and friends) leave me to do so. The only way I know is total dictatorship and I shout and scream and... get frustrated in the end :4rofl:((

But now, I'm happy: I don't care even if I am shouting :PPP

oooh, good one Funki

How bout this...dirty dishes...from someone else in the sink. k...that can make me go ballistic

I feel better now

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Whaha, that Thread rocks.. somehow :3lmao:

Now my Turn..: I hate the Fact, that all my Cigarettes are smoked.. always, seriously ALWAYS at Sunday Evening.

As we don't have any 24h-Shops or something, I have to go to the "nearest" Gas Station.. about 30 Minutes away from Home :4rofl:

Whaha, that Thread rocks.. somehow :3lmao:

Now my Turn..: I hate the Fact, that all my Cigarettes are smoked.. always, seriously ALWAYS at Sunday Evening.

As we don't have any 24h-Shops or something, I have to go to the "nearest" Gas Station.. about 30 Minutes away from Home :3lmao:

You need a secret stash (not that I am condoning smoking :4rofl: )