Little things that upset you

:4rofl:...and now I know why Liz laughed so hard!...one day I will stop falling for this sort of thing! One day!

Metro now described above,,,heheh cheers Funki, well sounds good to me! So long as he's not nabbing the bathroom for hours it's a good thing, hey I need my time in there too :)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:4rofl:...and now I know why Liz laughed so hard!...one day I will stop falling for this sort of thing! One day!

Metro now described above,,,heheh cheers Funki, well sounds good to me! So long as he's not nabbing the bathroom for hours it's a good thing, hey I need my time in there too :)

:4rofl: His and Hers bathrooms will be a must in the future, I'm sure with the amount of products around.

• 2 months later...

Really we can write anything in here:)

for real anything:)

Well I am frustrated these days...I keep playing the microsoft games, you know the hearts and the computer keeps dealing bad hands for me AREARAGD@#!@$#$@% I m so frustrated. I stayed all night just to try to win against the computer....

now it is around 5 am. I gotta go to gym at 8 am cause I have reserved the karate room where I can practice my boxing. there is no where else. Why couldn't the university get more punching bags, that way I do not need to reserve the room, and I do not need to necessarily wake up that early.......

Now it is cold outside, rainy, and beepy weather.

But thankfully I have discovered a free internet wireless line open... !!

I guess that's one of the good things that happen tonight... haha...

I feel better.... thanks for letting me vent over here. :):(:blush:

windows vista on my computer have declared war wih sacred (or sacred declared war on vista)

here is an example:

I play sacred and have super fun and suddenly my screen turns flashy around the edges of my screen and evrything lag's and get even more flashy over my whole screen I try to press esc but the menu dont appear so I press alt+f4 and quit's sacred and I am trying to start sacred again but it says sacred is already runnig so I have to reboot my computer :P

sorry to hear about it erl...

I detest mozilla's update! it imcompatible with java environment....why does every company auto-update its products without regards to other the users' needs. I just liked the way the old mozilla was.

The old Mozilla is still that way ... in Slackware!

Sorry; I know gamers are stuck with Windows -- me too, on the laptop at least -- but the wonders of Linux make computing bearable.

Things that upset me:

Forgetting something almost insignificant that makes a statistical program crash when you have to do an assignment in class!

Forgetting that almost insignificant step 3 times in a row!

Thus spending 45 mins on something that could've taken you just 5-10!

Trains that start rolling when you come running because you were late due to an assignment going bad!

A bus driver deciding not to stop when you come running from the train (which was a different one from your usual one because the other one was away before you reached it) to the bus stop!

*sigh* And this was just one afternoon. :bounce:

Tram drivers. They’re watching you running completely out of breath to catch the tram, and then they close the doors exactly the one moment before you could board. That's their way of having fun I guess

• 3 weeks later...

I HATE it when someone gets convicted for Murder and the sentence is like 350 years. B.S. just say life without the probability of parole. GEEZ, why do they do that? So all the murderer's can brag to each other in prison who has the highest amount of time to do? Just B.S. to me.

Telemarketers............. GRRRRRR I WANNA BLOW THEM UP............. like balloons and pop every last one of them.

They call at stupid hours when some one with the right frame of mind wouldn't call yeah I just had one call and its going on 3am stupid machines.

Edited by EvilMale
Telemarketers............. GRRRRRR I WANNA BLOW THEM UP............. like balloons and pop every last one of them.

They call at stupid hours when some one with the right frame of mind wouldn't call yeah I just had one call and its going on 3am stupid machines.

Do you have a "Do Not Call" register that you can sign up too like the one we have in Australia:) I have a silent number which also helps and haven't received an unwanted call in ages.

ok mine relates to work

I hate that ppl expect you to know everything on sale all the time and when you dont they yell at you because you dont memorize everything in an ad that CHANGES every week omg ppl get a life!!

Edited by Seductive_Vampie

I do not appreciate people monopolizing the street and walking slowly. Sometimes I feel like give them a little smack in the head :twitch: They should create a two lane pedestrian street - one for slow people the other for fast people

I do not appreciate people monopolizing the street and walking slowly. Sometimes I feel like give them a little smack in the head :P They should create a two lane pedestrian street - one for slow people the other for fast people

:)

I know what you mean. I HATE getting stuck behind someone walking too slow. And they always seem to go from left to right as well. Another version of this--and the wife tries to do it all the time--is the family that walks around holding hands. Dad, son, daughter & mother. They cover the entire sidewalk.

We used to have trouble with telemarketers until we got on the DNC list. I've actually had telemarketers drop the F-bomb on me.

There was one time when my caller ID actually caught the number. The guy was totally rude to my wife so I called him back. When I started talking he hung up. So I spent the next two hours calling him again and again and again. He finally answered the phone and just put it on the desk. :)

I hate people that walk so fast on the street! Who do they think they are? Why can't they walk slowly and enjoy life like the rest of us....

Evil monopolizers!

grrrrrrrrrrrr

:devil:

gogo

I do not like to be associated with slow walking people who have a walking time bomb in their hand bags I.e. a cell phone. No ONE wants to listen to their convos!

I do not appreciate people monopolizing the street and walking slowly. Sometimes I feel like give them a little smack in the head :P They should create a two lane pedestrian street - one for slow people the other for fast people

:P

I know what you mean. I HATE getting stuck behind someone walking too slow. And they always seem to go from left to right as well. Another version of this--and the wife tries to do it all the time--is the family that walks around holding hands. Dad, son, daughter & mother. They cover the entire sidewalk.

Yeah man...The zigzag people I hate them too.. I am one of them now just for fun :P.... I am bored without the slow walkers in a city with less than 100 k people! lol but it is the university's hall way I am complaining about haha

We used to have trouble with telemarketers until we got on the DNC list. I've actually had telemarketers drop the F-bomb on me.

There was one time when my caller ID actually caught the number. The guy was totally rude to my wife so I called him back. When I started talking he hung up. So I spent the next two hours calling him again and again and again. He finally answered the phone and just put it on the desk. :P

Exactly. Do you know you can sue the telemarketers who conceal their phone numbers in the caller id machine ?

I have a big one, I cant speak on it just yet, but it has me so angry!! Ill be out of game most of the day dealing with it... Oh I tell ya! Somedays just get me grrrrrrr Hopefully once this is done I wont have any more grrrr days!