ChuckBiscuits

Wow, SO much has happened. I have a long sad Game Operator Story on how they would not believe Mika, one of our buddies right here on this forum, and he got his top 10 account banned due to a hacker. Also, Helo and Dami were banned for illegal account sitting (that was what it was), but I thinkt he SGO did not like them. The GO unbanned them but the SGO banned them back. Long sad story. A few Worms have been crashed, and a few scattered here and there, but I think we are still ranked up really near first place. Good story.

And Mika needs to talk with you ASAP! Please contact him in any way possible. :)

Wow, SO much has happened. I have a long sad Game Operator Story on how they would not believe Mika, one of our buddies right here on this forum, and he got his top 10 account banned due to a hacker. Also, Helo and Dami were banned for illegal account sitting (that was what it was), but I thinkt he SGO did not like them. The GO unbanned them but the SGO banned them back. Long sad story. A few Worms have been crashed, and a few scattered here and there, but I think we are still ranked up really near first place. Good story.

And Mika needs to talk with you ASAP! Please contact him in any way possible. :)

:o :o No Way that is so sad. How could this happen ? As soon as Mika, left things just fell apart it sounds.

to hear what Helo and Dami did is sad. I wish I could come bac and help rebuld Worms a bit.

BTW I now don't have my old account Mika has it bac everyone. But I made an account from scratch and I have 3 points :)

if ya wanna donate to the "Get Chuck back up and Running" Fund please do you can find the donation box at 1:109:12 :D

PS Sorry about bad spelling and grammer my Lap top is F-Up

• 2 months later...
Well Hi,

Hows it going?

You guys seem really nice and since your my allies :) I thought I'd drop by and check out the forums and chat with you guys.

I've been playing ogame for 1.5 years now and I mainly play in uni 4 Top 100 Miner 1.8 Mil and uni 9 ranked 75 1.4 mil points (mika's account). Im playing for Mika till he returns. I love ogame but I'm sure you all want to know about my RL. Well I live in Canada, I am 14 named Keegan. I Love Swimming, soccer, volleyball, Track and Field and pretty much any sport except Dancing stuff. :bomb: I am a Competitive Swimmer /ranked 4th in Canada for my age in the 50 meter Breaststroke. I made Team BC (Provincial) and Almost made Team Canada but do to injurry I didn't. Im sure you all know that I retired but because of the injury thing I returned. I know some of you but not interpersonal just heard of you.

Anyways Nice to see you guys and Hope to see you all ingame.

I could have sworn I already posted a greeting here to you too. I'm losing it I think :) I'm sorry to hear about your "accident" :viking: but it's good that you weren't too mad at her hope everything goes well with the Dark Matters dating advice :bomb: you recieved. I'm new here and just popping around to say hey to everyone and that I hope to get to know you better and maybe play some online with you though I don't know about the Ogame and the uni9 never heard of them till I started comming here. Any way good luck with everything and looking forward to getting to know you better. :bomb: