Is there a way to enable the enemy level cap with the comunity patch?

I havent play sacred for years, but I thought about coming back. All this mods and work is amazing, but I saw that the comunity patch makes averything scale at your level everywhere only based on your difficulty. I understand that this is for multiplayer stuff, but not really for me. So is ther a way to have every zone with their min and max level as normal but still have all the fancy stuff for the community patch?

Also if someone knows about a mod that makes enemies level static or a way to change it, I'd love it.

Thank you sweeties

• Like! 1

Hello!  Here's some info about it:

Enemy levels always scaled in the game, they were never static.

Minimum level was not changed in CM Patch, only maximum level caps were removed.

This was done because it was very easy to out-level regions by doing even a modest amount of questing and exploring.  Low level enemies drop low level loot and give low XP.  So it was a disincentive to be thorough and the player felt they had to rush from region to region.  This effect was the worst in Bronze and Silver difficulty, and not as bad in higher difficulties when leveling rate slows down.

If you want to use vanilla regional caps, they are stored in region.txt in the game's scripts folder.  You can make a copy of the original file before installing the CM Patch, then overwrite the region.txt file after installing.

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Flix said:

Hello!  Here's some info about it:

Enemy levels always scaled in the game, they were never static.

Minimum level was not changed in CM Patch, only maximum level caps were removed.

This was done because it was very easy to out-level regions by doing even a modest amount of questing and exploring.  Low level enemies drop low level loot and give low XP.  So it was a disincentive to be thorough and the player felt they had to rush from region to region.  This effect was the worst in Bronze and Silver difficulty, and not as bad in higher difficulties when leveling rate slows down.

If you want to use vanilla regional caps, they are stored in region.txt in the game's scripts folder.  You can make a copy of the original file before installing the CM Patch, then overwrite the region.txt file after install

Oki doki, thank you very much for the info <3

• Like! 1