Uhm.. I wasn't sure whether I should post it here or into that FDM featured Section.

Okay.. to the Topic...

Finally, I started her..

A Daemoness using Abysmal Choir as her Main Killer WITHOUT using full Fad or full Orla!

So.. at first, I didn't think she could even reach Gold. But now she even rocks Hell's Ridge there :D

Have Fun!

edit (Oct 23rd, 2020): fixed the link to the video

Edited by Therion X

Yee haw!

Dude I love it!

Tell us how you do it...gore gore...more gore!

How is the Choir killing though?

Don't you have to first get the kill in before tentacles will take effect?

Excellent post and another brilliant video!

:P

gogo

p.s. Moved into FDM Featured Video Guides :D

I knew you'll like this. :P Thanks a lot!

Okay.. some Facts, huh?

Battle Daemon is for phys. Resistance, as well as more Damage for Abysmal Choir's phys. Part.

Then I've gotta doom those Buddies with it. The Choir reduces all their HPs Step by Step.

Enemies, created by Split (20%) gotta hear the Daemons Choir Singing as well.

And then, they all are weakened down to Minimum, the first One dies and unleashes some Tentacles. At this Point, the Others are doomed, because they'll die within Seconds after the first One.

It's truly Fun :D

After I collected a nice Group, I cast one big Choir Singering. And whenever some splittet Enemies appear, I gotta recast it.

Tentacles are at level 87 I think, and the Choir is at level 38. Battle Daemon is at level 136 (for 180s Duration).

Do you find it hard to place the Choir CA? Honestly, Therion, I've tried with that Ca but..it feels sketchy. Like sometimes it doesn't "take" to the victim.

Have you ever felt this way, and/or do you have a trick regarding how to place it?

:D

gogo

Sorry to pop in, but I must say I'm impressed, I hardly knew how Abysmal choir worked befoer I saw this, lol, I hate those simplistis disc/hell sphere succubi, so you have won a great deal of respect with this :D

and Gogo know how to place the questions, I'm merely here to give you some extra credit which you actually don't need but still recieve, like a manual for how to open a can of soda... (offtopic)

But the movie is good, the song is again nice aswell, nice tming for when the gogo part starts ^^ where do you get tose songs from? I'd like to listen to them myself sometime, message me if you want to :P

and keep up the Succubus work!

Sylph

@Gogo:

Well the Thing is, that there are many Enemies, that can't be stunned. You know.. Ogres, Giant Spiders, Dragons, Infernal Shadow Guards, any Kind of Giants and lots more.

Most of them can't be affected with Abysmal Choir.. unfortunately :D

I killed my first Ogre at lvl8 in the Orc Desert. Had to kill all Orcs and then let the Ogre die in that Tentacle Forrest..

And that's the good thing at Hell's Ridge: They aren't any Choir-immune Enemies :D

@Sylph:

Yeah, I don't like them eighter. Every Idiot can play that and some even think, when playing that kinda Daemon, he is a Daemon Pro :P

How often have I get piffed by People, meaning that the Daemon only kills well with any Infernal Power-related Build.. stupid :)

I got all the Songs from my Music Library. And this Music Library is every CD I have + lots of CDs I borrowed from Friends ^^

And be sure, as a pure-hearted, fanatic Daemon Worshiper, I'll work for/with that Lady till I did absolutely everything with her :D

Therion does it again! :o

Haha. Great vid there Therion. Whooo! Splat! The finally was excellent dude. You never cease to amaze huh. :)

Thanks a lot, myles & Schot :o

I personally like it, because this Time, it's quite dynamic and fits quite well to the Music.

I hope, the final Poison Daemon Video will be that good :)

Edited by Therion X
Please Sign In or Sign Up