[EE Mod 3.0] Possible item bug

Hello everyone! I just updated my EE 2.4 into 3.0 and loaded my toon I've created in the 2.4 version and decided to continue that way. However while playing I got dropped a normal ring that's for some reason restricted only to the Dryad class (as the photo below shows).

Anyone knows if this is part of the mod or it's a bug? Also I had about 8100 hitpoints and around 1900 damage and after the update my toon has around 7700 hitpoints and 1800 damage. Am I missing something from the mod or my game's broken?

Screenshot (158).png

• Like! 1

Are you certain this ring dropped after installing the latest version?

The ring itemtype that is used for Mormorin's Band was made Dryad-only in 3.0.  It was removed from the pool of random rings, but if it dropped as a random before 3.0, it would suddenly become Dryad-only.

This is the only scenario I can think of right now.

Differences in stats will make sense if there are any random (non-unique) items equipped.  Most bonuses will be re-rerolled.

• Like! 1
48 minutes ago, Flix said:

Are you certain this ring dropped after installing the latest version?

The ring itemtype that is used for Mormorin's Band was made Dryad-only in 3.0.  It was removed from the pool of random rings, but if it dropped as a random before 3.0, it would suddenly become Dryad-only.

This is the only scenario I can think of right now.

Differences in stats will make sense if there are any random (non-unique) items equipped.  Most bonuses will be re-rerolled.

Well, I don't remember having items in inventory where I left the toon prior to upgrade (expect for potions and runes). If I did I understand why it went Dryad only but if I will get those random normal rings from drops or shops, will they appear as Dryad only or will they be all class like before? I'm asking if I have to start over a new game or I can continue the current save without major bugs.

As for the stats I had 2 yellow rare swords equiped as well as a bunch of yellow/unique/set rings upgraded into armor that provided +Constitution, +Aspect: Gruesome Inquisiton, +Tactics Lore, +All combat arts and +All skills. I read that most of these +skill modifiers got reduced values and that should make sense.

6 hours ago, Flix said:

That ring is not supposed to appear anymore, except as Mormorin's Band.  So it shouldn't show up in shops anymore.

Aside from re-rolled bonuses I don't expect any issues moving from 2.4.

So I can continue my 2.4 save into 3.0 then. Thanks for your info! :D