Needed: Blizzard set items

Due to getting closer to Gold difficulty in SP with my Blizzard WE build, I'd like to ask others to assist me with my collection of the set in multiplayer so that I can do an objective comparison. I DO realize that this is the MOST requested WE set, but I thought that perhaps I can get a small start in joining others online thru the Kamikaze sessions perhaps with this build.

The Blizzard set is in such demand mainly due to the boost to the Wood Elf's magic skills. Meditation, Moon Magic, and Magic Lore all get boosts from the set and some pieces have very good regenerate spells capability. The Xrystal set has some magic bonuses as well, but not as good as the Blizzard set does.

Sorry - should have looked here before going on line. Just sold a megs armor and legs to the rapacious merchant. I'm not a magic WE so I have lesser use for this than others. I'm wearing the legs for their defense, ut soon as I find a better one, they're yours.

Thanks to Obsession for giving me the full set. I'll use it on my current level 20 Wood Elf. I'll likely make a level 6 WE dedicated to Trade in case of character deaths.