The Largest IPM Launch in all of Ogame.Org History

hi guys I just wanted to tell you that im giving this account to a friend for a while because im going on vaccation to africa for a logn time, probably 2 months, so I wont be able to play a lot, thanks anyway! and good luck

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pm me immedietely regarding this. An un-authorized change of account to someone else is unacceptable at this point of your probation.

Thank you

regards

gogo

And...message from Eleanor ingame...

06-27 22:07:14 Eleanor [1:31:8] Re:no subjectanswer

yes, thats why I quit the alliance, because you made all the talking with me, not with my friend :S

:blink:

gogo

oooooooooookay, lol...

now I got this from him:

6-27 22:25:12 Eleanor [1:31:8] Re:Re:Re:no subjectanswer

hehe thanks! its just that this africa trip caught me by surprise, I was invited, thats why I done all in a rush and I never consulted anything with you guys, sorry about that

but anyway I gave alreade the account...

best wishes!

I think he's two people...is this what's going on?

:blink:

gogo

Master of the Nuts just pointed out to me, he's in the alliance B.O. now? Did he tell anyone about this?

edit: I like that \/\/tf gets edited to "holy hannah."

Heya Omg, I merged your new topic with the old one that was started yesterday regarding his quick egress.

Africa Calling?

:D

gogo

Sorry bout that, I didn't see the thread.

The B.O. webpage. looks pretty slick, not like something just thrown together in a few minutes. Of interest is that it lists Eleanor as the contact for diplomacy. I like that the requirements to join are being in the top 500, but only one member (other than Eleanor) is in the top 500. :D

Eleanor - Rank 32 - Points 2,035,324

Umezawa - Rank 368 - Points 507,983

Genius - Rank 540 - Points 301,829

Boss - Rank 541 - Points 300,313

Rieler - Rank 547 - Points 293,083

Balcifer - Rank 818 - Points 114,365

37 * B.O. 3,550 591

Fleet:

38 * B.O. 34,487 5,747 (Note that this includes Eleanor's 10,000 solar sats)

Wow, that was unusual, well whatever, nothing gained nothing lost

....and now I dont have to feel guilty about this:

Resources on Julia [x:xx:x] at 06-28 20:19:23

Metal: 14.514.406 Crystal: 46.117

Deuterium: 1.851.493 Energy: 33.108

Fleets

Large Cargo 1.000 Light Fighter 100

Cruiser 100 Battleship 1.270

Colony Ship 1 Recycler 300

Espionage Probe 1.005 Bomber 100

Solar Satellite 10.000 Destroyer 100

Defense

Rocket Launcher 20.000 Light Laser 50.000

Heavy Laser 1.000 Gauss Cannon 200

Ion Cannon 1.000 Plasma Turret 1.500

Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1

Anti-Ballistic Missiles 30 Interplanetary Missiles 10

Buildings

Metal Mine 32 Crystal Mine 29

Deuterium Synthesizer 22 Solar Plant 21

Robotics Factory 10 Nanite Factory 4

Shipyard 12 Metal Storage 14

Crystal Storage 13 Deuterium Tank 9

Research Lab 12 Terraformer 5

Missile Silo 5

Research

Espionage Technology 13 Computer Technology 13

Weapons Technology 14 Shielding Technology 13

Armour Technology 15 Energy Technology 12

Hyperspace Technology 8 Combustion Drive 11

Impulse Drive 10 Hyperspace Drive 7

Laser Technology 12 Ion Technology 10

Plasma Technology 7 Intergalactic Research Network 2

Graviton Technology 1

Resources on Io (Moon) [1:31:8] at 06-28 20:19:48

Metal: 2 Crystal: 0

Deuterium: 26.564 Energy: 0

Fleets

Defense

Rocket Launcher 10 Light Laser 500

Small Shield Dome 1

Edited by gogoblender
This is just getting weirder by the day......

He has 192k points invested in those plasmas, and I probed a couple colonies, on each he has 100 more plasmas. A serious barrage of IPMs would take him down quite a ways.

I was thinkin about the same thing. IPM's would do nicely. He's got really bad abm umbrella. So if the abms were taken out, his plasmas v.s. ipms would be one to one. A good financial trade-off.

Anyone know where all his planets are?

Are they all in the core?

:hugs:

gogo

I was thinkin about the same thing. IPM's would do nicely. He's got really bad abm umbrella. So if the abms were taken out, his plasmas v.s. ipms would be one to one. A good financial trade-off.

Anyone know where all his planets are?

Are they all in the core?

:hugs:

gogo

x:xx:x

looks like 100 plasmas on each. That's a huge # of points invested in defense.

and for every 50 IPMs, raksim says I'd take out 60 plasmas.

Coords editted out as this thread is public

:bow:

gogo

Edited by gogoblender

Remember that thread last year about that nuclear assault for the ages from...uni 6 I think. If we ipm'd that main of his it would be something for the ages. :) Imagine taking out 1500 plasmas and 50,000 lasers...whoa mama

Well, I'm sending a colony to 1:29:9 . . . 'cause I have nothing better to do. :D

Stringlebot (now Hunter D), could spank that Main . . . with 130 RIPs and 16/16/16 techs, no losses, even with the fleet there. It would take a few times to blow through the defenses, but it would be pretty amusing. The kinda thing Graf would do. :)

One order of D.a.r.k. side...comin up!

Guys, I can't bring a colony in because I just got my last one developed almost fully now. :D What I can do is this. I'll donate all the deut I'm currently making towards this campaign. I'll keep offering free deut. Ike, I've just sent you a pm about this and hope it helps. As soon as I more deut I'll make an offer for it here as well. I know that the ipms are big deut hogs and hope this will at least help with the building of them from whoever is planning on going in.

Good luck

:whistle:

gogo

Good idea gogo-ive developed my colonies to-if we all chip in the res, those who can send ipm's dont have to use all their rez...if we decide to go whole hog on it.

I can spare a colony, I've meant to get an attack colony anyway. I'll develop one over the weekend, but it definitely needs a couple nanites to make IPMs fast enough. I'm thinking in a week or so we can carry this out?

Edit... how would trading work... would it work as long as higher players sent to lower players?

Edit again... I'm going to 1:31:11.

ps- Thinking about the possible thread on this make me giddy...lol.

I am building some initial buildings on my new colony [1:29:9] now. I am sending a moonshot to Beowulf tomorrow, so I should get back a bunch of metal/crystal for a Nanite 1. BTW, I am iIi [iKE] @ 1:399:5, not Ike [D.a.r.k.] @ 3:433:7 <-- I gave this back to Aurora. :(

I have plenty of deuterium ATM, as most of the buildings are Metal/Crystal heavy.

I've got 1.5 million deut in the pot for anyone building ipms to take out the def and will guard all of my future production for anyone needing it. Ike and/or anyone, I'm holding the deut, when the ipms need to be built it'll be ready for delivery.

:(

gogo

p.s. I have a few million metal if you guys need it for the building which I can give for free.

I have a planet at 1:42:6, I can start imp'ing him any time - metals are no problem, and always can use deut - if we are not planing to do it righ now - will build extra colony close to him