The Largest IPM Launch in all of Ogame.Org History

This weekend would not work either ingame or out. I will not be done building for a while. I currently have 3 planets in the area, if people think it a good idea, I can put another 4 planets there. It costs: 4,118,400 metal, 2,127,360 crystal, and 621,900 deuterium to build Nanite 2, Missile Silo 4, and Shipyard 10 on a planet, which would put out a missile every 8 minutes. With 7 such planets, I can put out 52.5 missiles an hour. Assuming that OMGSTUFF has a similar planet and Gintukas can produce a missile every ~2 minutes, we are looking at approximately 24 hours to get out 2500 missiles (minus those starting in the silos) for the three of us.

We will need to figure out Eleanor's online times. If we can find a 8-16 hour window, we can do a lot of damage before he has a chance to react. If only to get rid or his plasmas, which would drop him 195,000 points (and 9 places). All of his defenses on 1:31:8 are worth ~358,500 points (and 21 places).

Also, I need to start a Nanite 1 on my second planet. I need 1,200,000 metal, 500,000 crystal, and 260,000 deuterium (enough to build the Nanite and the last two levels of robotics factory on my third planet). I would need the res around 03:00 on July 5, server time. PM me at iIi if you can assist.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay it looks like we're going to have to commit to a kind of date. Since Ike and Gintukas are absolute no go's for the weekend of the 7th...how bout the weekend after that.

I'll phrase it this way...can we get get a DECENT chance of getting interested participants here to commit to a strike on July 14th/15th?

I guess we're saying now that we need a date for this to work, right? Is that date enough in advance to make this happen? For us to get enough ipms in place for a massive team strike to take place?

Gintukas, I know you said, you're not sure, but if we commit to a date now, two weeks in advance, maybe this could help you with knowing when you could run off to a comp to launch ipms?

That weekend, 14th/15th, gives us a lot of time to ferry deut to all the ipm launchers and we could take out ALL his def with enuff ipms launched.

We know we have the planets, and the commitment, but it looks like it's coming down to a date.

:thumbsup:

gogo

like I told before - my family is visiting me in kentucky. if they will stay for one more weekend (15th -16th), I cant promise anything. but I thing, they will be gone next weekend, so , I think, we can plan to strice in 2 weeks

Okay, 22nd then.

Sounds like a reasonable hit time, and this way we can get everyone in on this.

Is everyone here okay for this date for a hit time?

What we can say is this...we'll make that weekend a definite and whatever we have to throw we throw.

You guys good for that weekend?

:thumbsup:

gogo

p.s. Also...someone has to crash the sats, right? Anyone have a fleet big enough to do that?

I'll be in NYC and then Hawaii between July 17th-August 4th so I'll be away from ogame. Lemme know how I can contribute my res before then for the subsequent attack

@Ike-I messaged u ingame bout you're above post for rez

I've just sent two million deut to Gintukas to help for the hit.

I've got another two million here ready to ship asap.

Guys don't be shy, please post for the deut if you're making ipms.

Cheers

:P

gogo

p.s. Locutus, got room in yer carry on to fit me in for hawaii? :thumbsup:

I can crash the sats & co if needed, however alot defence needs to be reduced first. This is what I have available:

xxx lf

xxx hf

xxx cr

xxx bs

xxx bo

xxx de

xxx bc

Techs: xx/xx/xx

(xxxxx recs)

You can sim his defence on this link.

Silo 8 finished, starting nanite 4 tomorrow.

The weekend of the 21st is my one free weekend this month. So it works for me. I think we need to try to plot Eleanor's online times if possible. If he is in Argentina, then he should be 5 hours later than game time. If people can make an effort to check out his home planet (1:31:8) for activity on the hour, we should be able to figure out when best to hit him, and how much time we'll have. Not sure how best to share online times though.

The weekend of the 21st is my one free weekend this month. So it works for me. I think we need to try to plot Eleanor's online times if possible. If he is in Argentina, then he should be 5 hours later than game time. If people can make an effort to check out his home planet (1:31:8) for activity on the hour, we should be able to figure out when best to hit him, and how much time we'll have. Not sure how best to share online times though.

I'll be in New York City from July 18th-22nd and will be in V-mode unfortunately. I could do it either the weekend after or the weekend before, though.... as well as most times during the week, really.

Okay running through the numbers here, it seems like we have the most number of peeps that can make a concerted strike on the weekend of july 22nd. I'm really not trying to exclude anyone here, but I feel like we'll lose steam on this campaign if we hold off any longer. :4rofl:

Is everyone okay for trying to make an attempt on this date?

So far, as I can see, there is Yaga, Ike and Gintukas...with me and locutus ferrying rez to aid with the ipm buildups. I've got four million deut ready to give to the pot and more than fifty milion metal to give as well. Omgstuff, maybe there's a way you can join in on this date?

It seems like it's quite difficult to find a time to launch everything at once and I'm out of ideas for getting a better date. Maybe you could do follows with ipms on him after our first initial grand strike?

You guys all okay with this?

Gint I'll ingame you with request for coords for more deut to send to you.

Cheers guys!

:P

gogo

Awesome Yaga!

Ike, I've sent 4 mm metal, 2 mm crystal and 400k deut to the two planets.

Tommorrow I'll ingame you for confirmation of the third shipment.

this is goin down

:4rofl:

gogo

Omgstuff, maybe there's a way you can join in on this date?

It seems like it's quite difficult to find a time to launch everything at once and I'm out of ideas for getting a better date. Maybe you could do follows with ipms on him after our first initial grand strike?

well if things go as originally planned, no, I won't be able to help, as I'll be in vaca from 18-22nd, flying back on the 23rd... but it was a planned trip with my GF and we did get in a huge fight yesterday so.... :4rofl: who knows.

it does suck cuz I've got a colony building there, but I'll continue to build and do whatever I can to help.

That's three...folks we have ignition!

Gintukas, excellent

Omgstuff, I"m so sorry man. But you're a trooper for offering to help. I'm sure you'll be able to help out with the after attacks...this guy has some capacity and he'll be building more fast.

So...

we have a date

And we have deut

Soon, we'll have Eleanor

If all the def is taken out is anyone able ot take out all the sats and crash the fleet?

:4rofl:

gogo

Perfect! Cyg, great having you on board! I just sent Ike another 2 mm metal, 1mm crys and 200 kk deut

He wants to incresae his ipm firing capacity even more and will build ipm 3's is we can raise the money. I have metal I"m willin to forward to the pot, and I have a bit more than 3 milliion deut left which I'll give as well.

I've just ran out of crystal, so if anyone can help with that the strike will be that much awesome.

:devil:

gogo

Perfect! Cyg, great having you on board! I just sent Ike another 2 mm metal, 1mm crys and 200 kk deut

He wants to incresae his ipm firing capacity even more and will build ipm 3's is we can raise the money. I have metal I"m willin to forward to the pot, and I have a bit more than 3 milliion deut left which I'll give as well.

I've just ran out of crystal, so if anyone can help with that the strike will be that much awesome.

gogo

NY trip looks like it's canceled, so I'm planning to be involved as well. I should have all the res I need. I'm going to try to trade some metal for crystal so I can upgrade the Missile Silo to 7 or so & Nanite to level 3.

Ironically I am going to NYC the same dates OMG was going...Weird...Anyway someone PLEASE pm me or something so I can send deut. I have over 4 million to contribute with another 25 million with my fleetsave. All I need is coords and deut is on its way and I can contribute before I leave. My plane is coming back on the 21st so I'll try n clear it with my GF to come out of vacay and help out however I can on the 22nd. I may leave my mines running into the red in which case I'll have some more rez to contribute when I get back

You heard that ipm'ers?

Locutus is another one you can hit up for. I''m saving more rez, as much as I can to give, I'll tell you when I"m up to a million crystal again.

Omgstuff, well, I'm not happy that you're losing out on your trip away, but great that yer coming on the big strike with us. Awesome

Cheers!

gogo

Heh, I was gone for ~ 3.5 hours (seeing Harry Potter) and returned 5 minutes before someone tried to nab the res GoGo sent. For shame. What are these people thinking? Fortunately, I was able to start Nanite 2 on the last of my three attack colonies. :)

Two of the three should be ready to build Nanite 3 by the weekend, which would give me IPMs in just over 4 minutes each. :) I can start the last one Monday or Tuesday and still be ready with Silos loaded for the following weekend.