The Largest IPM Launch in all of Ogame.Org History

Five minutes?

Geez, that was close. Then again, You'd a probably been able to grab it back from him with interst :)

The missile capacity sounds awesome.

This is gonna be b I g

:)

gogo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simmed the battle on Eleanore with no defence:

Fleets (last update from OMG's report)

Large Cargo1.000

Light Fighter4.119

Cruiser108 Battleship1.890

Colony Ship1

Recycler342

Espionage Probe1.164

Bomber102

Solar Satellite10.000

Destroyer100

ill be using:

xxx lf

xxx hf

xxx cr

xxx bs

xxx ds

xxx bc

Flight time is about xx

Result | Attacker wins (100%) | after ~ 3 rounds

Debris Field 40.715.100 Metal (260%), 22.918.500 Crystal (358%) ~ 3.182 Recycler

Moonchance Chance that a moon arises is 20%

Losses Attacker xxx

Losses Defender 120.087.000 Metal, 69.991.000 Crystal and 8.930.000 Deuterium

If without the dessies, it will take xx

Result | Attacker wins (100%) | after ~ 3 rounds

Debris Field 41.270.100 Metal (236%), 23.147.400 Crystal (323%) ~ 3.221 Recycler

Moonchance Chance that a moon arises is 20%

Losses Attacker xxx

Losses Defender 120.087.000 Metal, 69.991.000 Crystal and 8.930.000 Deuterium

I have xxxxx recs so the db is covered

Havent taken into account any res raid if there will be any. Guess we all could do followups if needed.

Fantastic.

Looks like we have a spot on the OOF covered if Yaga can catch his fleet. If he's not moving the fleet and is caught unawares, everything could go off perfectly with Yaga's fleet flying with ruin in the wings and the D.a.r.k. Massive IPM Strike quickly overtaking him as the salvos shred this unlucky dude's defence to shreds.

Yaga has made point on msn about how different parts of the def will have to be targetted by dif players so that we don't get double strikes all taking out the abms and/or shields.

:P

gogo

Yaga has made point on msn about how different parts of the def will have to be targetted by dif players so that we don't get double strikes all taking out the abms and/or shields.

This should not be a big deal. It will take ~1500 IPMs just to take out the plasmas, and I would definitely suggest everyone target those first. Once those are gone -- probably at least 8-10 hours into the strike -- it is probably best to hit the other heavy stuff and then the light lasers. But if you target something that does not exist, it will just go after the next thing in line, so no biggie. We'll just periodically update this thread (or another) with probes showing the current state of defenses and tell people what to target next.

I plan to start my last buildings tomorrow morning and Saturday morning -- Nanite 3 on each of my attack colonies. This will require 4 MM metal, 2 MM crystal, and 400 K deuterium to 1:29:1 (@ 11:00 on July 14) and 1:29:9 and 1:29:15 (@ 16:00 on July 13). The Nanites can then build over the weekend, while I'm gone, and I'll finish the last of my IPMs during the week so that I am ready when it comes to the following weekend. I hope to be able to supply my own Crystal for the IPMs themselves, and will only need the metal and deuterium. I should be able to build IPMs in 0:04:05 on each of the three planets, or about 45 per hour. :)

... before someone tried to nab the res GoGo sent.

who was that someone?

Resources on Destruction (Moon) [1:31:6] at 07-12 04:10:46

Metal: 698 Crystal: 135.953

Deuterium: 7.994 Energy: 736

Fleets

Light Fighter 330 Cruiser 14

Battleship 29 Recycler 1

Espionage Probe 50 Solar Satellite 23

Defense

Rocket Launcher 191 Light Laser 396

Small Shield Dome 1

Buildings

Robotics Factory 3 Shipyard 2

Lunar Base 4 Sensor Phalanx 3

Research

Espionage Technology 9 Computer Technology 10

Weapons Technology 10 Shielding Technology 9

Armour Technology 11 Energy Technology 9

Hyperspace Technology 8 Combustion Drive 9

Impulse Drive 7 Hyperspace Drive 5

Laser Technology 12 Ion Technology 7

Plasma Technology 7

sorry for double post -

I checked that guy

The attacker has won the battle!

He captured

61.246 metal, 8.623 crystal, and 11.284 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 60.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 7.004.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.176.600 metal and 532.800 crystal.

He, he, he, he. Thanks Gintukas!

Zane.jpg

I did warn him before he hit that the last three people to attack me all got HoFfed. But then he probed me again this morning, so he gets what he deserves. I got the feeling that he was not the type to FS. Plus, anyone st00pid enough to build 23 solar sats on a moon . . . :)

Okay, two mm deut sent to Gintukas.

Ike, you'll get the shipment of rez landing in about twelve hours from now.

I've sent 4 mm metal, 2 mm crystal, 400 k deut to each one of your 2 planets.

:)

gogo

My nanite 2 is done, I'm going to need to get at least nanite 3 built before next week.

Trying to make some calculations on how much I'll need for the actual IPMs.

The effectiveness of the IPMs does vary based on Weapon Tech. Raksim says it would take 1250 IPMs for me to take out his 1500 plasmas. This means we should have the attacker with the lowest Weapon Tech fire first to take out the ABMs.

If I have nanite 3, I could create IPMs every 4 minutes, so I could send 15 every hour or so.

This means running at maximum efficiency, I could still only send 150 (taking out only 180 of the plasmas) in 10 hours of constant attack (also supposing he isn't online creating ABMs the whole time... I really want to get nanite 4, but it's a bit pricey (especially in terms of crystal). Shipyard 11 isn't a bad deal, reducing from 4 minutes 10 seconds to 3:45.

I'd say we need to get an estimate of how many missiles we can fire at once... especially to get a time estimate.

My goal is to have Missile Silo 8, so I'll have 40.

My current weapon tech is 10, so I am upgrading to 11 (available Monday morning) and I should be able to get it to 12 before next weekend. What are Eleanor's techs?

Unless I decide to upgrade silos, I'll have 60 missiles ready for the first broadside (20 per planet). It is going to be difficult for Eleanor to build ABMs quickly, as he is limited to the size of his silo and if we send in groups, they'll quickly take out his ABMs and some plasmas and he'll have to be online to rebuild the ABMs. I'd be more concerned that he will go into (v) mode.

I need to build my last Nanite 3 on 1:29:1 in ~13 hours. Anyone have 4 MM metal, 2 MM crystal, and 400 K deuterium that can arrive within ~ 30 minutes of 11:00 a.m. on July 14, server time?

Eleanor seems to active around 01:00 to 09:00 +1GMT (check ure times). Oh he has started to probe my planet and moon in g1, guess ill have to leave some bate :) .. u never know :P

It seems like eleanor is abit more offensive than old pug, so keep an eye on ure colonies

I have res rd for 1k ipms + attack

Eleanore's techs are (from Locutus' post .. trying to not to probe him):

Espionage Technology 13 Computer Technology 13

Weapons Technology 14 Shielding Technology 13

Armour Technology 15 Energy Technology 12

Hyperspace Technology 8 Combustion Drive 11

Impulse Drive 10 Hyperspace Drive 7

Laser Technology 12 Ion Technology 10

Plasma Technology 7 Intergalactic Research Network 2

Graviton Technology 1

According to the Pillory . . .

Mon Jul 16 2007 8:14:51 Nameless Neko Eleanor Thu Nov 30 2034 7:14:51 Contact me

That would be a bitch . . .

According to the Pillory . . .

Mon Jul 16 2007 8:14:51 Nameless Neko Eleanor Thu Nov 30 2034 7:14:51 Contact me

That would be a bitch . . .

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

oh no!

Dang...Let's all pray for eleanor

:butcher:

gogo

lol. nice. I'm wondering if I should go through with the nanite 3 I'm building... it's 6 mil in res I'm putting into this only to delete later... I'd be piffed if he's banned.

8 Julia (15 min) M Size: 8602 Eleanor (n) PAX (Ranked 2847)

So I am guessing he is out of Ban and will jump back to Rank 30 at the next update.

:agreed:

Well, due to a certain someone not setting my board permissions right (*eyebrows gogo* :wub:) and myself not realising it, I haven't been able to see this section untill last night. Thus I had no idea of this attack being planned, otherwise I would have changed my strategy to be part of it as well. (probably by getting a moon in gal 2 and doing some attacks with my fleet from there).

It's now kinda late to do that so all I can do is offer some resource support. I have 3.5 million deut to spare (with 1-2 million more to come by the weekend), so who would benefit most in this mission from receiving it?